Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Episode 4 - Goose Chase









Starr: So how do you feel about your perfect match?

Tybalt: Wow! I didn’t expect it so early in the game…

Starr: If we had the first choice to choose… Do you think you would have chosen her?

Tybalt: Maybe… But I don’t think so… It would have been nice to get to know the other girls too... And now I’m going to miss all the challenges…

Starr: Oh well at least you don’t have to search for your perfect match anymore… 

Tybalt: True…

Oliver: So who do you think I must choose this week? Samantha or Tabitha?

Jennifer: Aww I think you should choose me… I love fairies… And that witch will just burn your beautiful wings…

Oliver: Do you really think my wings are beautiful?

Jennifer: Yes, definitely!

Oliver: Wow.., thanks… So who do you think? Samantha or Tabitha?
Jennifer looks at Oliver in amazement, turns around and walks out of the room without saying a word… 

Oliver: Did I say something wrong?

Jennifer heard him but didn’t answer back, just thinking maybe he is not as bright as his wings… Hehe..

Dion: Lily!! Wait Please!

Lily: Yes Dion.. What’s wrong?

Dion: Nothing, I just want to talk to you… Do you have a moment?

Lily: Yes sure… What do you want to talk about…?

Dion: Umm… 

Lily: I’m waiting? 

Dion: I’m sorry…  Is it okay if I ask you to be my next partner?

Lily: Aww… That’s nice of you but Starr ask me already…

Dion: Aww… Damn… Next time…?

Lily: Sure…

Dion: Thanks…

Lily: Okay, bye..

Max: Is it possible for you to teach me some of your magical tricks… Like how to put people on fire or blast them with ice?

Samantha: Haha… You are funny! Why would you want to do that? You should rather go for the love spell… At least that spell will help us to get everybody’s perfect matches quickly and then we can win the money… That is why you are here isn’t it? For the money?

Max: Yep you are right and that is a great idea…. So can you teach me that?

Samantha: Hehe… No… we are born like this with powers…

Max: You are lying to me! I heard Killian from the R&J show drank a potion to become a witch…

Samantha: Wow Really? I didn’t know that…

Max: So will you teach me your tricks?

Samantha: Sorry… I don’t know how… 

Max: Then you must find out… Maybe you can talk to Lorena… She’s also a witch…

Samantha: Why don’t you do it yourself…? You should do your own dirty work…

Max: Mmm… Maybe I will…

The Hood: Watch out! Grim is on the plank again…

Irma: Aww you didn’t see her lately… She dives like a swan… Just look…

The Hood: Wow! That was almost on my head…

Irma: How do you know? You didn’t even look at her… She was beautiful!

The Hood: Maybe I didn’t see her but I did feel the wind in my neck and then the big splash that almost drowned me above water!

Grim: Oh little Hood! I meant to do that! Pay back’s a bitch… Hehe.. And anyway I would like to see you do that!

The Hood: I will but I don’t have any desire to proof anything to you little Grim! So I will take me leave... Good bye!

Grim: Haha! Thanks for leaving!

Tybalt: So did you know we are a match…?

Joye: Hehe… No but I didn’t.. But I did have hope… 

Tybalt: Awesome…

Joye: I hope you aren’t mad at me for choosing you…

Tybalt: Aww Why would I…? You are a clever, gorgeous woman!

Joye: Do you really think so?

Tybalt: Yes I do..

The Hood: Do you think we are a match?

Naomi: I don’t know? Why are you asking?

The Hood: I was thinking of asking you to be my next partner…

Naomi: Really? Awesome!.... I mean okay…  *blush*

The Hood: So you agree that we could be a match?

Naomi: Yes, Maybe we can be great together… 

The Hood: It will be super awesome! So your answer is yes?

Naomi: Yes, Let’s give it a go… Why not?

The Hood: Awesome!.... 

Naomi: Hehe “blushing again”

Bailyn: May I sit next to you?

Oliver: Be my guest…

Bailyn: Thanks…

Oliver: So what’s up?

Bailyn: So when are you going to ask me to be your partner…

Oliver: Why should i?

Bailyn: Don’t you think we are the perfect match…?

Oliver: No….

Bailyn: So who do you think is your perfect match?

Oliver: Mmm I think Tabitha or Samantha…

Bailyn: What? That witch? 

Oliver: Haha Do you also think she will burn my wings?

Bailyn: No I didn’t say that.. Why would she do that?

Oliver: I don’t know? Jennifer told me she will…

Bailyn: Haha… Okay.. Maybe she will… You never know.. I heard witches don’t like fairies…

Oliver: Really? Then I should rather ask Tabitha to be my partner… She’s definitely not a witch…

Bailyn: I’m also not a witch… You can always ask me…

Oliver: Mmm…. I’m gonna ask Tabitha first….

Bailyn: Oh never mind… *and jumps up from the chair and rushes into the house to her room… “How can men be so blind?”*

Tabitha: Hey Wendy…. How’s Lissa? I think Skelda and Katie misses her very much… 

Storm: Awesome! That base is just perfect… How did you do that?

Caleb: Easy… You swing it… And then…

Caleb: You hear?

Storm: Sorry… I just want to put this in the dishwasher…

Caleb: Then you press it…

Irma: Are you finish there?

Caleb: No… Me still have to stuff it…

Irma: Huh? Stuff it? Oh sorry Caleb I was talking to Storm…

Caleb: Me finish… Now me bake it…

Irma: So can you please get out of the way?

Caleb: Why? Me not finish… 

Storm: She’s talking to me…

Caleb: It takes few minutes…

Irma: So are you going to move away from the dishwasher now?

Storm: Oooh I like it when a girl gets angry… Those eyes…

Irma: Wow talk about rude and uncooperative!

Irma: Just get out of my way now please!

Caleb: Me finish… You want to bake?

Storm: Caleb…. She’s not talking to you…

Irma: Thank goodness! I almost lost my cool there…

Max: And all the body parts was mashed into the mustard…

Daniele: Yuck! That’s so Gross!

Adam: You are joking, right…?

Max: Nope…. All the girls that disappeared at that stage was captured, killed, mashed and mixed into the mustard…

Daniela: Eeewe you are so gross! I’m nauseous now!

Max: Haha… I like mustard!

Daniela: Okay now I’m never eating mustard again! And I lost my appetite for the rest of the week! Thanks Max!

Naomi: You were very lucky to choose the right guy, win the competition and go to the Truth Booth… How did you do that?

Joye: I was just lucky… I guess… like you said…

Naomi: So are you happy with your guy?

Joye: I am… He is a real gentlemen… The only thing that I can’t understand is how he can be friends with a creep like Max…?

Naomi: Aww… I don’t think Max is so bad… I think he is just pretending to be such a badass… 

Joye: I don’t know… I just can’t get a liking in him… I feel sorry for the girl who is his perfect match…

Naomi: Maybe it’s your sister Grim… I got a funny feeling about the two of them…

Joye: Oh no… She just won’t accept that… 

Naomi: So who do you think would be your sister’s match?

Joye: I don’t know but It can be anybody except Max… 

Naomi: Aww I hope you are right… 

Caleb: Some people have been trying to ask my language skills. For i naturally talk so many languages, me can speak several languages. But it is a price effect, mine English is weak. Although sometimes difficult to understand me, me hope everyone can understand. You understand?

Storm: Yeah..  Sure… Just don’t talk too fast…

Storm: So did you travel to many places too?

Caleb: No… Just learn the languages.. But me like the places… Me look pictures on internet…

Storm: Okay..

The Hood: Awwwwwwwww….. 

The Hood: Ouch… *thinking luckily nobody was around to make fun of him*

Starr: Do you think the girls like me?

The Hood: Sure… Why won’t they?

Starr: Because of my blue skin…

The Hood: Did you have problems previously? Is that why you entered this show?

Starr: Aww… Not really… But I think the girls first thought of me as different but when they started to get to know me and realized I’m the same as any other dude they grew tired of me… I think…

The Hood: I think you imagining things…  Don’t think too much! And besides, you have a body to die for… And you’re not unattractive… I’m sure you will find your match! 

Starr: You really think so?

The Hood: Yes! Man up dude!

Starr: Okay I will thanks!

Storm: Starr!! You just impaled Caleb’s forehead with your plates! Ahhh! Please! Don’t kill the dude! I’m sure there is a girl that are waiting to be his perfect match… 

Starr: Aww sorry man, I didn’t even see you.. Shit! How the hell did that just happen?

Storm: Yes there’s not even a little blood or anything? Are we in the same dream? Ahhh! What’s up with that?

Starr: I don’t think we are dreaming the same dream. There must be something wrong with Caleb for the plates to go through his head so easily…

Caleb: Huh What? I did not see or feel. Maybe i part ghost, I think…

Daniela: Can you guys please take your conversation to another room? I’m trying to concentrate here…

Caleb: Me think me might be dead…

Storm: Luckily you are not… There’s not even a mark where the plates went into your head.. So it’s a mystery…

Daniela: Please shut up!

Tabitha: Did you see my dragon, Katie?

Max: Why? Did you loose her?

Tabitha: She was in the room with Skelda and Alleen but somebody must have left the cage open and now Katie is gone?

Max: And the other two? Are they still in the cage?

Tabitha: Yep they are… Maybe somebody didn’t leave the cage open but just took Katie out to fly a bit… But who?

Max: Mmm… I think I saw Storm or The Hood with a green dragon yesterday… I can’t remember who…

Tabitha: Awesome! It is Katie… Thanks… I will ask them…

Tybalt: So how are the girl who they say is my perfect match today?

Joye: Hehe… I’m good… And you?

Tybalt: Better now that I see your beautiful face…

Joye: What do you want?

Tybalt: Hehe.. We are officially a week together and you know me already…

Joye: Aww… Not really… So? What’s up?

Tybalt: It’s Max…

Joye: What about him?

Tybalt: He told me he’s going to ask Grim to be his next partner…

Joye: You’re not serious…

Tybalt: I am… Sorry…

Joye: Mmm… I know she’s not going to be happy with it at all… 

Tybalt: But what if they are a perfect match together…? We have to think about that…

Joye: I know… But she will be devastated… Maybe she will ditch the game… 

Tybalt: Will she do that? Will she throw away all that money and let us all loose?

Joye: With my sister you will never know…

Tybalt: Then we must hope they aren’t a match…

Joye: Yep fingers crossed…

Jennifer: Okay… Are you ready?

The Hood: Why do I all of a sudden feel that this wasn’t a good idea?

Jennifer: Are you scared?

The hood: Haha… Not in a million years… Shoot!

Jennifer: Okay! Here it comes!


The Hood: Ouch! Got it!

Jennifer: Aww you were just lucky…

The Hood: Not really… I just know how!

Jennifer: Proof it! Another match? 

The Hood: Why not? Go for it!

Tabitha: Did you see my Dragon Katie?

Storm: Why are you asking me?

Tabitha: Max told me he saw you yesterday playing with her…

Storm: Mmm… I didn’t but I saw The Hood was playing with her…

Tabitha: I’ve already asked him about it… He said he put her back in the cage… So where is she then?

Storm: Is this the first time she disappeared?

Tabitha: Mmm… Thinking of it… She did once but she did come back… But this was back home and she doesn’t know this area… 

Storm: Hopefully you will find her soon…

Tabitha: I hope so… My mom warned me that this will happen one day… But I couldn’t leave her at home… She will die from loneliness …

Storm: You can’t always take her with you, you know?

Tabitha: I did and she was always fine… Oh I won’t survive it if something bad happened to her… 

Storm: I’m sure you will find her… I can help you look for her…

Tabitha: Really you will?

Storm: Sure…

Tabitha: Aww thank you!

Bailyn: Did you see Oliver?

Daniela: No… Why are you looking for him?

Bailyn: I’m not really looking for him… It’s just…

Daniela: Yeah?

Bailyn: What do you think of him? You’ve got the chance to be his partner…

Daniela: He’s okay but the matching ceremony showed us that we weren’t a match…

Bailyn: And if he wins with that Tabitha….

Daniela: Wait a minute….? You’ve got the hot’s for him?

Bailyn: Yeah… But he doesn’t even look at me…

Daniela: Aww… Then we need to open his eyes for him… Do you think you two can be a match?

Bailyn: I really hope so… He is so….

Daniela: Aww… Okay… I get the picture… I will help you okay…

Bailyn: Really you will do that?

Daniela: Sure…

Adam: Can you please please be my partner this week?

Samantha: Aww you are so sweet… I don’t know if I will be available… But let’s see what happens…

Adam: Awesome! Fingers crossed that you will be…

Samantha: Haha… Why do you want to be my partner so badly?
Adam: Can’t you feel it?

Samantha: What?

Adam: The connection between the two of us…. Aww don’t say I’m the only one that feel it… *starts singing*

I'll never beat u
I'll never lie
And if you're evil I'll forgive u by and by
I would die 4 u, yeah
Darling if u want me 2
I would die 4 u

Samantha: Haha You are funny…

Adam: But I’m dead serious…

Grim: I need a big favor from you…. Please say yes?  

Dion: Sure If I can help you… I will… What is the problem?

Grim: I heard a little birdie tweet that the evil guy with the pink hair wants to ask me to be his partner for the upcoming challenge… And I really really need you to ask me before he does…

Dion: Hehe… Oh Max? He’s not really evil…

Grim: But I don’t want to be with him…. He gives me the jittery creeps…

Dion: Haha… Okay if I’m up before him I will ask you…

Grim: Aww Thank you, Thank you…

Lily: So did you decide who your partner will be with the challenge?

Tim: Aww I will wait and see who is available…

Lily: So who do you think are your perfect match?

Tim: To be quite honest I didn’t think of it yet… I just go with the flow… See who comes my way… Hehe… And you? Who do you think are your perfect match?

Lily: Mmm… I can see myself with you, Adam and maybe Oliver…

Tim: So who do you want to be with really out of those 3…?

Lily: *blushing* Maybe you…

Tim: Awesome! Out of all the girls I think that you will also be my first choice… 
But let’s see what happens in the next few weeks…

Irma: Did you hear Max are going to ask Grim to be his partner for the next challenge?

Adam: Really?

Irma: Yep and she really despises him….

Adam: Hehe… It will be funny if they are really a match…

Irma: OMG…. Let’s hope that is not true because then this will be a disaster and we will all loose…. Because she really don’t want to be with him at all… And she will give up everything just not to be with him…

Adam: Aww…. He’s not really that bad…

Irma: That’s not what she thinks…

Adam: Aww… Let’s see what happens…

Naomi: Girls we really need to come together after this challenge and matching ceremony… The guys are hopeless if it comes to the partner choosing… You will see, there won’t be any matches accept for Joye and Tybalt…

Bailyn: Aww do you really have so little trust in the guys? Give them the benefit of the doubt…  

Daniela: Aww I think she’s right… What do guys know about the matters of the heart… ?

















The next morning... The Challenge


Frankie: So how was your week? Could you figure out who your perfect matches are? Tybalt? Are you happy with your perfect match? Did you two make time to get to know each other?

Tybalt: Aww… Joye is awesome and I’m glad she has chosen me… Good luck to the others finding theirs…

Frankie: Joye? You were very lucky to choose your perfect match the first time… Can you give the others some tips how you did it?

Joye: Unfortunately not, I was just lucky, I guess… 

Frankie: Weren’t there anything that you specifically looked at? Looks? 
Personality? What is it that attracted you to Tybalt?

Joye: I don’t know… I think I just like him…

Frankie: Okay… Let’s see how you guys and girls will do this time… The guys already have chosen their partners for this challenge… We will lock you in at the matching ceremony… So you know how this challenge will work… Each of you got a map of the area. Each person made ten clues of all the ten facilities in the area… Each of you will go to a certain place that is marked on your map as your starting point…  You will let us know when you arrive there and you will ask for a clue… Lorena, Tybalt, Joye and myself will then give you the clue and as soon as you can tell us the place, you can go there and look for your partner… The couple that find each other with the least clues and guesses will win this challenge… Are you ready guys and girls?

Girls and Guys: Yes we are!

Frankie: Okay then go!










Joye: Aww this is so exciting… Wish we also could participate…

Frankie: Aww sorry… But I need you two to help us here… If they start calling in then it will be difficult to help them all at the same time… 

Tybalt: Aww you are right and I’m okay with it to help you guys out…

Lorena: Actually this will be more fun to see how everyone is doing… Let’s bet who will be first…

Tybalt: It’s not going to be Max for sure…

Joye: Yep… I don’t think it was a good idea of him to choose my sister…

Tybalt: Aww he’s really not a bad guy…

Joye: Tell that to her… She’s got her own mind…

Frankie: Let’s just see how everybody is doing with this challenge…

 And there they goes...






And first at her destination is Samantha at the Tropic Llama Library…

Lorena: We’ve got our first caller… And there’s another two coming in…

Frankie: Okay that’s nice… Everyone got their couples that they will work with in front of them…

Joye: Yep I’ve got Caleb and Samantha and Starr and Lily

Tybalt: I’ve got  The Hood and Naomi and Oliver and Tabitha

Lorena: And I’ve got Storm and Daniela and Dion and Irma

Frankie: And I will take the last 3 couples… 

Max is at his destination at the Micks Master Karaoke Bar…

The taxi dropped Irma at the Grotto Groceries Shop…

Daniella arrived at the Coconut Palms Medical facility…

Bailyn enjoys the beautiful scenery at the Pleasant View Park…

Dion, Starr, Adam and Caleb arrived together at the Jungle Jims Gym…

Naomi arrived at the Pleasant view Park…

When Lily arrived at the Paradise Pools she also found The Hood there…

Grim and Tim are joining Samantha at the Tropic Llama Library… 

Jennifer and Oliver arrived at the Seaside Sport Centre…

Tabitha is at her destination at the City Hall…

Storm arrived at his starting point at the Island Police Headquarters…

The Hood: It’s a pity we’re doing a challenge at the moment otherwise a swim would be nice…

Lily: Yep you tell me… Hey… Your phone made a beep… 

The Hood: Awesome! My first clue…

Tybalt: “a place to play or watch a soccer game”

The Hood: Aww that is easy… It’s The Gym…  Oh no!!!! I meant to say the Sports Center! Luckily I didn’t press send yet…  

Adam: I hope the clues aren’t to difficult to solve…

Dion: Aww… I think it will be a breeze… *just then he hears his phone beeps…* 

Lorena: “You wanna build up some muscle? Go here!”

Dion: Mmm… That must be the Gym…

Starr: And now?

Dion: I’m staying here…

Starr: Why?

Dion: Hehe… That’s my clue… The Gym but my partner isn’t here so I have to wait…

Starr: Awesome… I hope my partner will also come to me… 

Dion: It’s not to say she will come here… This was only the first clue…

Starr: I know that! A man can just hope… Can’t he?

Dion: Hehe… I guess…

Caleb: Guys! Me also got clue…

Joye: “Place where the politicians hang out”

Caleb: Mmm… City Hall

Starr: Yes! I’ve got mine…

Joye: “a location where healthcare is provided.”

Starr: My guess is medical facility…

Tim: Where did Grim go? Wasn’t she with us?

Samantha: Sure she was… But she went to the ‘Ladies’

Tim: Ladies?

Samantha: Aww you know… *but the beep noise from Tim’s phone prevent her to answer him*

Tim: Yes my first clue…

Frankie: “The place where the major works.”

Tim: That place is the City Hall XD

Dion: Are you guys still waiting for your clues?

Starr: No I’ve got mine and I’m on my way… See you guys later…

Adam: I just heard, I got mine…

Adam: Yes it is…

Frankie: “A place to pick up your milk and bread for the week”

Adam: Mmm   Medical Facility.  Wait, I screwed up. Grocery store.
(I sent that in the wrong chat.) My final answer: grocery store. I hope I don't get penalized for that, lol.

The Hood arrived at the Seaside Sport Center after his first clue… But nobody is waiting for him here… 

Caleb arrived at the City Hall and just find Tabitha here…

Caleb: Your sister here?

Tabitha: Aww… It’s only me…

Starr only finds Daniela at the Coconut Palms Medical facility…

Starr: Did you see Lily?

Daniela:No, Sorry…

Tim arrived at the City Hall

Tim: Did you guys see Jennifer?

Caleb: Nope…

Tabitha: Just us here… Sorry…

Adam arrived at the Grotto Groceries Shop…

Adam: Did you see Bailyn:

Irma: No…. I’m the only one here…

Frankie: So did one of your couples find their partners yet?

Tybalt: I’m thinking one of them will find each other soon…

Joye: No my couples are still far from each other…

Lorena: Hehe looking at the map the couples don’t even realize how near they are from each other.. hehe…

Frankie:Hehe… That’s true… You guys want something to drink?

Lorena: Aww that will be awesome!… A coconut juice will be nice for me and Joye?

Joye: Thank you…

Frankie: Tybalt, a cold one for you?

Tybalt: Thanks…

Max is sitting all by himself at the Karaoke Bar when he heard the beep on his phone …

Max: : "The person who calls for my superiority with such loudmouthedness shall suffer under my reign of EVUUUULness."

Max: Just gimme clue 8 already

Frankie: “An outdoor area to relax”

Max: Er, park.


At the Police Headquarters Storm got his first clue…

Lorena: “You can get food there and everything else what you need everyday.”

Storm: Grocery Store/Shop is my guess.

Naomi: I’m very excited about this game…

Bailyn: Yep I wonder if I will get my partner soon…

Naomi: I hope so… Yay! *when she hears her phone beep…*

Bailyn: Is it your clue?

Naomi: Yep!

Tybalt: “If you like sports, go here.”

Naomi: Aww that’s easy…

Irma: I wonder why they are taking so long to send the clues through… I sent it ages ago to them…

Adam: Awww… Maybe they just busy and doing it as it comes through…

Irma: Yep but I’m hungry…

Adam: Duh… We’re at a grocery store…

Irma: I refuse to use my own money to buy something to eat…

Adam: Don’t tell me your allowance for the week is finish already…?

Irma jumps up when her phone makes a beep… Saved by the bell…

Irma: Yes!

Lorena: “A location wh're games shall be played, such as socc'r 'r football!”

Irma: I know! Stadium!

At the library Samantha is wondering what happened to Grim… She never joined her although she told her that she will be here on the balcony…

Samantha: Oh well maybe she got her first clue long time ago… *just then her phone does the beep thing…*

Samantha: About time…

Joye: “If you want to have a book, then you should go here.”

Samantha: Library?

Samantha: Oh well Caleb isn’t here but then it’s where I have to wait… 

Lily: Mmm I wonder if I will get that papayas if I stand on my toes…?

Just then her phone makes the beep noise…

Lily: Yes!

Joye: “A place where a lot of people have picnics, play on playground equipment, and relax and enjoy the fresh air and sunshine.”

Lily: The park..

At the Sport Centre Jennifer and Oliver are waiting for their clues…

Oliver: So do you think you and Tim are a match?

Jennifer: Mmm… I’m not sure… You? Do you think you are a match with Tabitha…?

Oliver: I hope so…

Jennifer: What do you think of Bailyn?

Oliver: Bailyn? *but before he can answer Jennifer’s phone makes the beep noise*

Jennifer: Yes!

Frankie: “A place I've never seen before... All the jocks and fitness freaks go there to work out and get muscly.”

Jennifer: Its the Gym ;)

Meanwhile Oliver also got his first clue…

Tybalt: “Place where you go when you get sick.”

Oliver: Medical Facility.

Bailyn is waiting for her first clue at the park…

Bailyn: Find me, my love. I'll be waiting!

Bailyn: Yes!

Frankie: “Treadmills, weights, lots of sweaty people. This is where all of the exercise happens.”

Bailyn: Karaoke bar right? Loljkjk… Just joking…. Gym xD

Starr and Daniela were chatting when her first clue comes through…

Daniela: Yes!

Lorena: “A place to dive, jump, and play in the chlorinated water with friends and neighbours.”

Daniela: That’s a Swimming Pool :)

Meanwhile Naomi arrives at the Sport Centre…. And guess who’s there? 

The Hood: Awesome! That was quick! 

Naomi: Yep that’s amazing… How many clues and guesses did you do?

The Hood: Only xxx clues and xxx guesses… Then you were here…

Naomi: Wow! Me too…

The Hood:  I wonder if the other couples will do better? And do you know what that can mean if we are the winners?

Naomi: We’re going to the Truth Booth!

The Hood: Awesome… Just hope that no one beats us…

Naomi: Aww let’s wait and see… We’re not sure that we have won… Maybe some other couple did better…

Just then Irma arrives there…

Irma: Wow! You two already found each other?

The Hood: Are you still looking for your partner?

Irma: Yes… So how many clues and guesses did you two do together?

Naomi: Aww…. We’re not suppose to say…

Irma: Aww…

Max: Aww the beautiful Alice…

Lily: My name is Lily…

Max: Aww but you look like the girl from Alice in wonderland…

Lily: Whatever… I’m going to look for shade… Bye…! *And quickly walks away…*

Jennifer: Hey… Bailyn!

Jennifer: Did you see Tim…

Bailyn: Sorry…

Daniela: Did you see a guy with a light blue skin and pointy ears?

Dion: Hi girls! Did Irma come with you?

Bailyn: Aww… Sorry…

Just then Dion’s phone makes the beep noise for his next clue…

Dion: Yes!

Lorena: “Where there's water and where there's ladders”

Dion: Aww… Here’s some water and ladders but I guess it’s not this place… Another Pool ^.^

Caleb gets his other clue…

Joye: “Place to see your favorite team play a game.”

Caleb: Sport Centre

Starr: Do you think we will have any matches this time?

Oliver: I hope so…

Just then comes another clue through for Starr…

Starr: Excuse me for a moment.. 

Joye:  “a location that primarily sells food.”

Starr: grocery store/shop… Okay I’m outta here…

Oliver: Hope you find her this time!

Tim gets another clue…

Frankie: “The place outside where you can find statues.”

Tim: Park :3

Adam got another clue…

Frankie: “Political Place”

Adam: City Hall

Tabitha  is still waiting for a clue…

And finally she got it…

Tybalt: “Lots of athletic competitions going on here.”

Tabitha: Sports facility.

Samantha: I thought you already got your first clue and left a long time ago… Where were you all this time…?

Grim: I met this old lady downstairs and she told me this fascinating story…

Samantha: Aww you really have to tell me another time about it but I heard your phone beep, so you probably just got your first clue…. *pointing to her phone*

Grim: Aww… Can’t I just ignore it…

Samantha: You really can’t stand this man?

Grim: That is an understatement how I feel about this man…

Samantha: But what if he is your perfect match?

Grim: Then I will kill myself?

Samantha: Aww… Is it that bad?

Grim: More than that….

Samantha: Mmmm… I tell you what… Why don’t you just go along…. Do the challenge with him and with the matching ceremony you will know for sure if he is your match or not… You don’t have to communicate with him afterwards if you are a ‘perfect match’… I’m sure there are a lot of other people although they are a ‘perfect match’ they do not stay together…  *and if Grim still look sceptical* Do it for us… Do it for yourself… I’m sure you also need the money… You don’t need to stay with him….

Grim: Mmm Okay I’ll do it for you and the others but he mustn’t think that I’m one of his belongings…  He must keep his hands off me… I will kill him if he dares touch me… Or come near to me…

Samantha: I’ll make sure he understands that… Thanks and I’m sure the others will also appreciate it…


Frankie: “The place EEEEEEVUUUUUUUL shall pulverize after my plans have succeeded!”

Grim: How the #$%^& must I know where this evil place is… City hall? maybe?

Frankie:  You are wrong sorry... Another clue or a guess... ;)

Samantha: Can I maybe help you with it?

Grim: It’s just like his evil mind works… Makes it difficult as he can… I give up! He can fly to hell!!! *throwing her phone and it breaks in pieces on the floor*

Samantha: Aww Please…. Do it for us… *but just then she also got a clue coming through*

Samantha: Can I send my dragon up flying to scope out the town and tell me where he is, bahahaha. 

Joye: “If you like sports, go here.”

Samantha: Aww this is easy… Sport Centre

Tim also arrived at the park…

Tim: Did you see Jennifer?

Max: Ooo… If I did I won’t tell you…

Tim: Oh well sorry, I forgot how evil you are… It’s fine I will ask Lily…

But just then they hear her phone beeps…

Joye: “A place you sweat it out, build and tone muscles, and even to take a shower if you don't have one at your own house.”

Lily:  Aww that’s easy… The Gym 

Caleb also arrived at the Sport Centre and Irma getting a message from Dion and her next clue…

Dion: “Irma, Irma, where for art thou Irma?!”

Irma: “I'm in the @49 $^3"@#5*$ for goodness sakes! I try number 10 But tbh alleen has muddled the numbers up so idk where I am. I thought for sure I was at number 10 and thought you'd find me there but nope lol

Lorena: “A wat'ry placeth wh're people can splash about!”

Irma: The pool?

Jennifer got her next clue…

Frankie: “A nice place to go on a hot day to cool off in the water”

Jennifer: Maybe a place like this? Swimming Pool ;)

Bailyn getting a clue…

Frankie: “Political Place”

Bailyn: City Hall.

Daniela got a clue…

Lorena: “This is where you go to choose a job, graduate from high school, change your name, get a job in politics, and even tour the place.”

Daniela: That’s the City Hall ;)

Tabitha got at the Sport Centre…. 

Tabitha: Did you guys see Oliver?

The Hood: I saw him around but maybe he went for a party with the other fairies ;)

Tabitha: Instead of having a party, he needs to be looking for me or this won't go well for him, lol. *But just then she got another clue*

Naomi: Let’s go back to the house…

The Hood: Enjoy finding your partners… Bye…

Tabitha: Yeah yeah… Bye…

Tybalt: “Treadmills, weights, lots of sweaty people. This is where all of the exercise happens.”

Tabitha: He is at the gym.

Caleb: You find him?

Tabitha: I hope so…

Irma arrived at the swimming pool… And look who’s also there?

Irma: YAY!!!! DION, I FOUND YOU!

Dion: Yay! Awesome job Irma! Thou hath followed thy path of trueth love!

Irma: Yeseth! I'm not exactly the best at old speak

Dion: Hahaha :P It's quite easy XD Its mostly just normal English in reality... But to make it fun you just add thou's and haths and such XD

Irma: How art thou romeo
O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?
Deny thy father and refuse thy name;
Or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love
And I'll no longer be a Capulet.

Samantha arrived at the Sport Centre… And guess who’s there?

Caleb: Me thought you never come…

Samantha: I’m here now!

Samantha: Yay we found each other!!!

Caleb: Yay! Me found you!

Storm: Hey brother!

Starr: Did you find Daniela yet?

Storm: I’m positive I will find her with the next clue…

Starr: I wonder if the other couples also struggles to find each other?

Storm: Hehe… I hope so otherwise we will never win this…

Tim: Aww here’s my next clue…

Frankie: “You can get food there and everything else what you need everyday.”

Tim: Grocery store?

Daniela finds Adam at the City Hall

Daniela: Did you see Storm?

Adam: Nope… Did you see Bailyn?

Daniela: Only this morning at the house…

And then Adam gets another clue…

Frankie: “Where there's water and where there's ladders”

Adam: Pool.

Storm getting another clue…

Lorena: “Its a special place where you can go when you have a disease and you have to sleep somewhere where you can easily go to the hospital.”

Storm: medical facility

Oliver is getting another clue…

Tybalt: “Place where you find the men in blue with badges and guns and jail cells.”

Oliver: Police headquarters.

Lily and Tabitha find each other at the gym…

Lily: Did you find Oliver yet?

Tabitha: No… We just miss each other… It’s really frustrating…

Lily: Yep it is…

But then Lily got a clue…

Joye: “A place to play lots of different types of athletics or to watch a game.”

Lily: Sports Center

Tabitha got another clue…

Tybalt: “Sick and injured people go here.”

Tabitha: Hospital. 

Oliver rushes over to the Police Headquarters but Tabitha isn’t there…

Oliver: Where is she?!!!

Oliver: Can I go back to the hospital?

Tybalt: You may…

At the grocery shop Starr got another clue…

Joye: “a place where you can swim laps or have fun in the water.”

Starr: Swimming pool


Also at the grocery shop Tim got another clue…

Frankie: “The other main hangout of Jennifer. Its also the place where Bodybuilders are working.”

Tim: Gym.


Adam Finds Jennifer at the swimming pool…

Adam: Did you see Bailyn?

Jennifer: Earlier at the Gym yes but she left…

Adam: Aww… Wait… Maybe with my next clue I will find her… 

Frankie: “Bachelor party and you wanna sing yo hearts out?”

Adam: Karaoke bar.

And Just then Jennifer’s clue also comes through…

Frankie: “A nice natural place where there are trees and benches and ponds! Beautiful sights to see.”

Jennifer: Park :)

At the Gym Bailyn got her new clue…

Frankie: “Here is where the chief goes to work. Conveniently located adjacent to a donut shop.”

Bailyn: City hall?

Frankie: Aww... that is not right... You want another guess or another clue?

Bailyn: You sure it's chief? Not chef? … police head quarters?

Frankie: Yay! You got it... 

Starr arrived at the swimming pool but Lily isn’t here…

Not long after that he got another clue…

Joye: “a place with lots of exercise equipment such as treadmills and weight machines.”

Starr: Sport Center

Joye: Aww you are wrong... You want another guess? or another Clue?

Starr: My bad, it's a gym. lol

Lily arrived at the Sport Centre…

Lily: Aww…. You two found each other…

Samantha: Yep…

Lily: That’s awesome…

Samantha: Yep but we’re going back to the house… Enjoy finding your partner… 

Lily: Oh yeah…. I’ll try… 

Lily: Can I go to the Gym again? I’ve got a feeling he’s there…

Joye: Yep... ;)

Jennifer: Did you see Tim?

Max: Yep…. He was here earlier…

Jennifer: Oh no… Did he say where he was going?

Max: Nope… Sorry…

But just then her phone makes the familiar beep sound…

Jennifer: Yes…

Frankie: “A place where the council and mayor work. A lot of desks and meetings.”

Jennifer: The City Hall ;)

Tim: Did You see Jennifer?

Starr: Did you see Lily?

Tim: Yep earlier at the park…

Starr: Really? Did she say where she’s going?

Lily: Starr!! There you are!

Starr: Yess!! You found me…

Lily: Awesome!

Starr: We did it!

Tim: Wish I know where Jennifer is…

Starr: Lily let’s go home!

Lily: Good luck finding Jennifer…

Tim: I’m sure I will find her soon enough…

Tim: Can I go back to the City Hall?

Frankie: Do you think Jennifer is there?

Tim: Yep…

Frankie: Sure you can go there…

Bailyn: Hi guys… Did you see Adam?

Storm: I think he was at the Grocery Shop earlier…

Oliver: Nope… Only this morning at the house…

Adam and women at the Karaoke Bar singing together: 

I'm just listening to the clock go ticking
I am waiting as the time goes by
I think of you with every breath I take
I need to feel your heartbeat next to mine
You're all I see in everything

When Tabitha arrived at the Medical facility nobody is there to ask if they saw Oliver…

Grim: Guys can I borrow one of your phones?

Oliver: Why? Where’s yours…?

Grim: *Blushing* I was angry then I threw it and it broke…

Storm: Really? Why?

Grim: Long story… Can I borrow it?

Storm: Sure… You can borrow my spare one… Just give it back at the house… And please don’t throw it. Hehe..

Grim: I won't. And thanks I will… I owe you…

Meanwhile Bailyn gest another clue…

Frankie: “Sick and injured people go here.”

Bailyn: Hospital/ Medical Facility
Can't remember what you called it…

Jennifer arrived at the City Hall… And look who is waiting for her…

Tim: Awesome! I knew I would get you here…

Jennifer: Yay! We finally did it! 

Bailyn only found Tabitha at the Medical Facility…

Bailyn: Did you see Adam?

Tabitha: No sorry… Did you see Oliver?

Bailyn: Yes he is at the Police Headquarters…

Tabitha: Yes! Maybe I must go there… 

Bailyn: Rather wait here until you get your next clue… You may just miss him…

Tabitha: True…

Just then Bailyn got another clue…

Frankie: “Horrible people sing horrible music while drinking horrible drinks here. Just to reinterate, the music is horrible.”

Bailyn: karaoke bar XD

Oliver: Can I go back to the Medical Facility?

Tybalt: You may…

Bailyn arrived at the Karaoke Bar and guess who she saw?

Bailyn: Adam!

Adam: Oh there you are… You’re taking your time to get here…

Bailyn: Ah shut up… I’m here aren’t I?

Adam: Yes! We did it!

Bailyn: So are you one of those horrible people singing horrible songs while drinking horrible drinks? Or did you just sit there judging everyone?

Adam: Hehe… You solved my clue?

Oliver returns to the Medical Facility and he is glad his intuition was right… There she is!

Tabitha: Yay! I almost went to the Police Headquarters to look for you…

Frankie: Did everyone find each other yet?

Lorena: Storm and Daniela are still looking for each other…

Joye: Both my couples found each other…

Tybalt: Mine too…

Frankie: Max and Grim are still out of action too… Actually I didn’t hear from them both in a while…  I hope we don’t have to go and look for them… 

Joye: I thought it was a bad idea… Max shouldn’t have asked my sister to be his partner in the first place…  

Tybalt: Max isn’t that bad….

Joye: But where are they? If Max harms my sister…. *she quickly phones her sister but only get her voice mail*  Her phone is off…

Frankie: I’m sure that won’t happen… Remember there is camera’s setup every where… Let me phone Max… 



But Max is fast asleep and doesn’t hear his phone ringing…

Meanwhile Storm got a clue…

Lorena: “Its a special place where you can go when you have a disease and you have to sleep somewhere where you can easily go to the hospital.”

Storm: medical facility

Daniela getting a clue:

Lorena: “A place to get treatment for sickness and allergies or to have a baby.”

Daniela: Medical Facility

Storm arrived at the Medical Facility but there is no one…

Storm: Aww man…. When will I find her…

But just then Daniela arrived at the Medical Facility…. 

Daniela: Yes! Storm!

Storm: Finally!

Storm: Yay! You found me…

Daniela: Can you believe this is where I started…?



After how many hours Grim finally get the courage to send the answer of the clue she got earlier… 

At the Park…

Clive: Hey dude… You can’t sleep here…

Marsha: Be careful… He might be dangerous… 

Clive: Aww… He looks like an innocent hobo with his pink hair… hehe..

Max: Huh…

Clive: Night is over… You need to go home…

Marsha: If you have one…

Max: Huh… Where am I?

Clive: In the Park at Sunlit Tides? Are you okay?

Max: Oh my %&^$#! The challenge… I forgot all about it… 

Max: I wonder if I got another clue…

Max: Oh yes I did!

Max: I finally got another clue!!!!

Only after another hour after he arrived at the City Hall, Max see Grim finally walking towards him…

Grim: Luckily  you are here…!

Max: Yay! We won! Come gimme a hug!

Grim: If you touch me you are dead!

Lorena: I thought this day will never end…

Frankie: Yep you tell me… Luckily the last two couples also arrived safely back home…

Lorena: Yep this was really nerve wrecking… Especially the Max / Grim incident…

Frankie: Hey Raccoon, do you also think women is full of crap when they have the time…?

Lorena: Watch it dude… Watch it! Let’s go back in the house and see that those two don’t kill each other…

Frankie: Max is the harmless one… You have to look out for Grim… hehe..














So is there perfect matches again?


Stay Tuned until the next Episode!





No comments:

Post a Comment