Monday, January 25, 2016

Episode 3 - Dating & Matching

Early the next morning the winners arrives at the place where they will be picked up by a hot air balloon…

Joye: Wow I’m still in shock that we actually won the game…

Tybalt: Yep that is unbelievable… You did well with all the guessing…

Joye: Aww… You did well too… We are a mean team… 

Tybalt: Are you ready for take off?

Joye: Yep as can be…

Joye: Wow! This is so exciting! My friends will envy me…

Tybalt: Okay… Next stop somewhere in the jungle…

Joye: Jungle? I hate crocodiles….

Tybalt: Hehe Just joking…

Joye: Now I’m curious… Do you know how to steer this thing?

Tybalt: Hehe… Don’t worry… I know…

Tybalt: Here we are…

Joye: That was quick…

Tybalt: Yep it was but the ride was awesome…

Joye: And the view breath taking…

Joye: Where are we? Looks like a beach…

Tybalt: Yep but this isn’t where we are going for the date… This was the only place to land the hot air balloon..

Joye: Aww… Okay… So where are we going?

Tybalt: Up the hill is a place where we can over look the lagoon…

Joye: Wow! Sounds promising…

Tybalt: Yep from the pics I saw it’s spectacular… Come… It getting late and we still have another place to go… 

Joye: Really?

Joye: Wow the place is beautiful…

Joye: Can we go and sit down…?

Tybalt: Sorry… Just give me a second. I’m really thirsty after the walk here…

Joye: This is much better… So what can you tell me about yourself?

Tybalt: Aww not much… What do you want to know?

Joye: Where do you come from? What do you do for a living? 

Tybalt: I’m from Appaloosa Plains and I’m working as a crime scene technician … 

Joye: That sounds interesting… Tell me about it…

Tybalt: Maybe another day… Rather tell me about  you…

Joye: I’m a primary school teacher and very happy about it…

Tybalt: That’s nice… Okay enough of this talking stuff… Lets go up to the Outlook and check the scenery out…

Joye: Wow this is awesome…!

Tybalt: Yep… I can see inside that big house over there…

Joye: Hey! You can’t do that!

Tybalt: Hehe… Just joking…

Joye: Wow! I didn’t know there is such nice boat houses available…

Tybalt: Hey looks who’s spying now on the neighbourhood… 

Joye: Haha… It’s actually a empty boat house…

Tybalt: Awesome!!!

Joye: What?

Tybalt: Look at that bodies… Nice to eat…

Joye: Don’t tell me you are looking at the girls on the beach…? Watch it!

Tybalt: No I’m not… I’m looking at the tuna fish jumping out off the water…

Joye: Oh okay, oops, I believe you… So where is our next stop?

Joye: Wow this is awesome! I didn’t know Sunlit Tides had such beautiful places…

Tybalt: Yep and the view from here is more breath taking as there from the overlook…

Joye: I would love to stay here forever…!

Joye: Aww this is life! 

Tybalt: I’m feeling hot now… Will we go and splash a bit?

Joye: A little to small to my liking… 

Tybalt: But it is refreshing… You can’t deny that…

Joye: Watch it! Let’s have a breath contest… 

Tybalt: Game… I Bet I will win…

Joye: Hehe let’s see…



Joye: Yes! I won… I told you so…

Tybalt: Aww I got a cramp in my leg…

Joye: Yeah Yeah…



Tybalt: Let’s try the Sauna out…

Joye: That’s a cool idea…

Joye: Maybe I can go for a the mud bath …

Tybalt: No thanks… that’s gross.. Ewe…

Joye: Haha, it’s not gross! Its very good for your skin! I promise!

Tybalt: Okay be my guest…

Joye: You really have to try this out… This is divine and feels so refreshing…

Tybalt: Mmm… How can mud be refreshing…?

Joye: Just do it! You’ll see…

Tybalt: Mmm You are really right with this… It feels like I’m in…

Joye: Yeah?

Tybalt: Mud…

Joye: Haha… Just admit it… It’s divine…

Tybalt… Mmmm….

Joye: Tybalt….? 

Tybalt: … What?

Joye: Tybalt! Were you sleeping… ?

Tybalt: Hehe… No I didn’t…

Joye: Yes you did… We need to go… it’s getting late…



But first they go to the movies…

And it was very late when they went back to the house…

Joye: Thank you for a very nice outing…

Tybalt: You must thank the producers…

Joye: But it was you that was with me not them…

Tybalt: That’s true… 

The next morning it’s time for them to go into the Truth Booth…

Frankie: Are you ready guys?

Tybalt: Yep!

Joye: Yep…

Frankie: Do you think you are a perfect match?

Tybalt: After our date… Maybe…

Frankie: Joye how do you feel?

Joye: I’m positive…

Frankie: Okay lets see… ARE THEY A MATCH?










































































































































Guys and girls: OMG They are!!!! Yes!

Joye and Tybalt: We are?

Frankie: Yes! You are the perfect match… Who could imagine that? Guys and girls later tonight we are having the matching ceremony… At least we know there is definitely one match… Will there be more?







Later that evening...
Frankie: So are you guys and girls happy with your choices? Did you have time to get to know each other better?

Frankie: So let’s see how many matches are correct… Although as previously stated you will not know which matches are right… Behind me are 10 beams… Every beam will represent a couple… If there are three correct matches three of the beams will be lit…  If there are 10 couples correct all ten beams will be lit… And that is our goal…. All ten beams must be lit on the end to win the one million simeleons… Okay we are positive about one match… Will there be more? Lets see! 



















































Frankie: Nothing....















































Frankie: Mmm… Producers are the lights working? We know there is one correct match...































































Frankie: Yay! Our first beam… That must be Tybalt and Joye… Lets see if there is more…
































































Guys and girls: Come on let there be more...





























































After a while it’s only the one…

Frankie: Guys and girls…. It looks like Tybalt and Joye was our only match… Sorry… 

Guys and Girls: Aww man!

Frankie: And now you have work to do before the next choosing ceremony… 


Get to know each other better… Talk to each other… Look for that spark… 

Check out the other’s traits… Their star signs… Their likes… 

People KNOW EACH OTHER inside out… 







And that’s it for this week’s episode…. See you at the next choosing ceremony…     



Good Night!










No comments:

Post a Comment