Saturday, January 16, 2016

Episode 1 - The Arrivals



Frankie: Are you ready to meet our contestants?

Lorena: Yeah sure…

Frankie: Why do you sound so sad? Is something wrong? Don’t you wanna do this anymore?

Lorena: I’m fine… Nothing is wrong… By the way here comes our first two contestants…

Frankie: Okay… But you should know you can always talk to me if something is bothering you…

Lorena: Thanks Frankie…

Frankie: Mmm I like I like…. I should have entered this show…

Lorena: Behave yourself… You are the Host of this show remember…

Frankie: Aww man…

Lorena: Frankie…!

Frankie: I’ll behave, I promise…

Frankie: Welcome girls… Mmm if my memory is correct you two are Bailyn and Irma?

Bailyn: That’s us yes…

Irma: Yes I am Irma and she is Bailyn and we are pleased to meet you and to be here!

Irma: Where are the guys? Can we see them?

Lorena: You are the first people that arrived… Can I show you around?

Bailyn: The Unicorn Room is ours? Will it be okay if we explore the place on our own? I’m sure we will find our way… I went through the pic’s a zillion times…

Frankie: Are you sure? It’s a very big place and you can easily get lost…

Bailyn: Hehe… No thanks.. I’m sure we won’t get lost… Thanks anyway…

Lorena: Just let us know if you need something…

Irma: Okay… We will… Thanks..

Bailyn: Aww… I hope we didn’t miss some of the arrivals… You took your time in the room…

Irma: But I couldn’t find my magical pendant… You know I need it to attract the right guy…

Bailyn: Yeah yeah… That’s what you always say… But you are still single…

Irma: But it’s true… It will work… You will see…

Bailin: Yeah one day when you’re old and grey… Oh wait… There’s the first guy… Mmm what do you think?

Irma:  His hair totally put me off, ew. No thanks.

Bailyn: You’re right… He's not exactly my ideal type either. No thanks..

Frankie: Good morning… Welcome…

Tybalt: Hi

Lorena: You are Tybalt? Where is… Max?

Tybalt: Some last minute stuff came up at his work… But he will be here later today…

Frankie: Awesome… I just thought we’ll have to get a new contestant… Again…

Tybalt: No… He will be here…

Frankie: So can I show you around?

Tybalt: Did any girls show up yet?

Lorena: Yep two girls Bailyn and Irma

Tybalt: Cool! I will settle in and then see if I can find them… Who know’s maybe one of them are my partner in crime… hehe

Tybalt: Aww, let me go… The sooner I can get to know them…

Frankie: Are you sure I can’t show you around? *but Tybalt didn’t hear*

Lorena: Mmm this people are making our life very easy… Everyone wants to explore the place on their own…

Frankie: Oh well… I would have liked to show the girls around… but alas…

Lorena: Stop it Frankie! Its not funny!

Frankie: Hehe, just joking..

Bailyn: Ahh more guys… What do you think of the guy in the green shirt?

Irma: No beards plz ew

Bailyn: I love the beard and his green outfit! Yes! And the other guy?

Irma: Oooohh Helloooooo

Bailyn: He looks like a rude person…

Irma: He doesn’t look rude to me…

Frankie: Welcome to the show… I hope you find your partners for life here…

Dion: I don’t know about Tim but I’m sure I will get my other half here…

Lorena: Do you guys know which room are yours?

Tim: The blue room with a view?

Frankie: Cool! Do you want me to show you around…?

Dion: I’m sure we will get our room thanks…

Lorena: Just ask if you need something…

Tybalt: Can I join you girls…?

Bailyn: Hey! Don’t sneak up on us like that!

Irma: Yep that is very rude…!

Tybalt: Oh I’m sorry… I thought you girls saw me…

Bailyn: We didn’t… So who are you?

Tybalt: Oh sorry… I’m Tybalt and you pretty girls are?

Irma: I’m Irma…

Bailyn: And I’m Bailyn…

Tybalt: So what are you girls up to?

Frankie: And here we got the lovely sisters Samantha and Tabitha…

Lorena: Welcome girls…

Samantha: Thank you… I’m sure we will have fun here..

Tabitha: Sis, can I show them my pet now?

Lorena: What pet?

Samantha: I hope you guys don’t mind but we had to bring our dragons along…

Frankie: Dragons?

Tabitha: Yep…. Dragons… Aren’t they cute? This purple one is Katiee and Samantha’s dragon is Skelda…

Lorena: Aren’t they dangerous?

Samantha: Just when you’re hurt them… But they are actually very friendly… So can we keep them?

Irma: OMG what do those girls have there?

Bailyn: Looks like some kind of dragons…

Irma: Dragons? They must stay away from me… Luckily I don’t share a room of with them…

Tybalt: Awesome! I need to get to know that girls better… Especially the brown haired girl…

Irma: They look like witches… They have to stay away from me with that dragons…

Frankie: I will take it up with the producers if you can keep them but for now just make sure they don’t hurt anyone…

Samantha: They won’t I promise and thanks…

Lorena: Can I take you to your room?

Samatha: I’m sure we will find our way…

Tabitha: Sis, aren't you gonna tell them about Alleen?

Samantha: Sssj… Not now…

Bailyn: Look some more guys….  The guy on the left…

Irma: OMG that blue hair, I really like that.

Bailyn: He's cute, but the green skin and blue hair is a bit weird.

Tybalt: You girls are weird… Discussing the guys like that…

Irma: We didn’t invite you here so shoot… What do you think of the blue skin guy on the right? What is he even doing with skin like that?

Bailyn: He looks like so much fun! yes!

Frankie: Welcome on board guys… Hope you will enjoy the show…

Storm: Aww… Just show me the ladies then I’m sure we will enjoy our stay very much…  We really need to get a new girlfriend for my brother after his fiasco relationship with Penelope…

Frankie: Oh who’s Penelope?

Starr: Can we just not talk about that…

Frankie: Sorry… Can I show you to your room?

Starr: Please…

Frankie: That Starr guy is weird…

Lorena: I think I like him especially his cleaning skill…

Frankie: Oh yeah he is a genie… I wonder how he escaped his lamp…

Lorena: I think he inherited his fathers genes… He was born like that…

Frankie: Mmm interesting cast that we’ve got… Werewolf, Fairy and 
witches… At least you  will have company…

Lorena: Hehe… Yep I think Samantha and I can have a duel sometime…

Irma: Aww there’s another guy… And his hair… I liked the blue hair but OMG not pink, that's weird…

Tybalt: Oh that is Max…

Irma: Do you know him?

Tybalt: Yeah… He’s my friend…

Bailyn:  He looks a mess but I can totally tell he's a bunch of fun I think, maybe?

Tybalt:  He can fun if he doesn’t try to be evil… Hehe

Irma: Evil?

Tybalt: Yep… He thinks he is a great inventor of evil stuff… Despite trying to be evil, he's actually good with children like, babysitting…

Bailyn: Really?

Tybalt: Yep and his villain attempts are pathetic, despite his tries… You will see… Don’t let the outside fool you girls… He is actually an awesome guy to be with…

Frankie: And here are Tybalt’s friend Max…

Max: Am I late?

Lorena: Aww not at all…

Max: So where is Tybalt? Did he tell you guys that I will be late?

Lorena: He did… Did you sort it out?

Max: Yep… Luckily for me with my unlucky trait I could sort it out…  So where is the girls…? I hope that Tybalt didn’t take them all for himself…

Frankie: Hehe I’m sure he will leave one for you.. Hehe..

Irma: Look! More girls for you Tybalt… 

Tybalt: The girl on the right looks like a gentle, kind person to me…

Bailyn: And the blond?

Tybalt: Mmm she seems to shallow for my tastes. Brrr

Irma: I thought you guys like Barbie dolls like her…

Frankie: Welcome ladies… Make yourself at home…

Jennifer: Aww… Thank you… Are we the first girls to arrive..?

Lorena: There are some others…

Jennifer: Awesome! I hope we got cool stuff to do to impress the guys…

Frankie: Hehe I can see you are the adventurous type and I promise there will be enough to keep you busy…

Jennifer: Great!

Lorena: Can I show you your room? Maybe you want to freshen up before you meet the other girls and guys?

Daniela: Thanks… I can do with a shower after the long road…

Irma: Awww more guys…  The guy on the left… Wow he's so cute!

Bailyn: He's super cute! but I was once told it's the cute ones that fool ya, is he even nice? idk. The other guy on the other hand… Uhhh

Irma: Does he think he's cool with those sunglasses?

Frankie: Welcome Guys! I hear you want us to call you on your nick name? The Hood?

The Hood: That’s right…

Frankie: Do you also have a nick name?

Caleb: Hehe Nope… Just call me Caleb…

Lorena: Can I show you your room guys?

The Hood: Sure… 

Frankie: And that big smile?

Lorena: Just thinking…

Frankie: What?  Do you like that guy? The Hood… What a weird name.. So do you like him?

Lorena: What if I do…? Mmm

Frankie: I don’t like him at all… His eyes are to near to each other… And I saw how you look at each other… 

Lorene: Haha… You are jealous… 

Frankie: I’m not… Do what ever you like but don’t come and cry to me… But remember you are the Host and can’t have any relationships with our contestants… 

Lorena: Hehe… I know that but you have to remember that too… 

Irma: Aww Look! Tybalt some girls for you…

Tybalt: The one with the pink hair seems like an exciting person, yet a little too colourful for my own personal tastes...

Bailyn: Haha… Your friend Max got pink hair…

Tybalt: Aww I know… But that is Max…

Irma: And the other girl? What do you think of her?

Tybalt: I think she can have hidden depths, interesting to explore…

Lorena: Welcome girls… Hope you enjoy it here and find your true love…

Grim: True Love? What’s that? Can you eat it?

Joye: Don’t listen to her… I’m sure we will enjoy our stay… And if we find our life partners here it will be a bonus… 


Frankie: That’s the spirit Grim… 

Grim: Do you have eyes in your head? I’m Grim and she’s Joye…

Frankie: Aww… I’m sorry… I don’t know how I could make a mistake like that…

Joye: Hehe its okay… People usually get mixed up with our names… 

Grim: Just show us our room… I want to get out of this clothes… 

Lorena: Sure come with me I’ll show you to your room… 

Frankie: Oops… That didn’t go off well…

Lorena: Yep their parents really did make a mistake with their names… 
Haha… Who would imagine that…?

Frankie: Oh well… Just hope the producers didn’t make the same mistake with their perfect matches… 

Lorena: Hehe that will be funny…. 

Bailyn: Hey! What do we have here?

Irma: Ummm no. He's a fairy and dresses like one. Weirdo

Bailyn: 10/10 - I LOVE THE FAIRY BROS!

Tybalt: Genuine? Do you like werewolves too?

Bailyn: Why? Are you one? You don’t look like one…

Tybalt: I am a werewolf and proud of it…

Irma: Ssjoess you guys… What do you think of the other guy…? No beards. No stubblie. Ouch, itchy! How do I kiss an itchy faced man? 

Bailyn: I think he looks very friendly and protective and really cuddly. Yes please!

Frankie: Hi guys… Welcome! You are Oliver and Adam?

Adam: Thank you… Yep I’m Adam…

Oliver: And obvious I’m Oliver…

Frankie: Mmm you look familiar… Did we meet previously?

Oliver: Not that I can remember… 

Frankie: Hehe… Maybe you got a twin somewhere…

Oliver: Hehe… Who knows…?

Lorena: So can I show you guys your room?

Irma: If I got my calculations right then this must be the last people… Tybalt some girls for you to woo…

Tybalt: Okay on which one do you want my opinion first?

Bailyn: Hehe what about the blond girl… Do you also think she’s shallow like the other girl?

Tybalt: Not to be rude, but is this Grimm in real life? 

Irma: Mmm she reminds me of Alice in wonderland… Hehe and the other girl?

Tybalt: She’s like the other dark haired girl…  Interesting to explore…

Naomi: Are we late?

Frankie: Hehe… You are the last people to arrive but never late…

Lorena: Welcome and I hope your dreams come true and you meet your soul mates here…

Naomi: Aww that will be awesome…

Frankie: Lily do you also hope to meet your perfect match here?

Lily: I really hope so… 

Lorena: So girls are you ready to meet the other girls and guys?

Naomi: That will be cool!

Frankie: Okay let’s not let them wait for us…

Bailin: So who do you think are your matches, Irma? Tybalt?

Tybalt: Mmm… I got a few in mind… But let’s see what happens….

Irma: Mmm The guy that was with the guy with the glasses… Any time… You? 

Bailyn: I really really have a soft spot for the fairy…. I just can’t imagine me with someone else…

Tybalt: Hehe you girls… Let’s hope you get them… 

Irma: This going to be so much fun!! I can’t wait for this to start… I hope the girls will get the first chance to choose and I know exactly who I’m going to ask…





And who will that be? 


Stay tuned until the next episode!













No comments:

Post a Comment