Monday, January 25, 2016

Episode 2 - The Stalker


Max: "Okay, is the camera turned on?“  *the red light on the camera indicates it's indeed filming*
 "I have noticed how some of the humans I'm surrounded with are have observed and concluded that my hair shade is pink... For heaven's sake, it's purple! Purple! PURPLEEEE! D:< The fools who have come to such atrocious conclusions shall not receive my mercy when I have finished my plans of TAKING OVER THE WORLD! BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!  
For my projects to subjugate the world to work though, I urgently need finances. So, I used Tybalt to enter the show, use my EVULL logical abilities to make sure all 10 pairs are matched in the right way and then, I shall have the capital to acquire everything I need for my plans.
As for the girl who shall be hopelessly drooling over me, I have not the intension to stay with her whatsoever, since TRUE EVULL does not acknowledge abstract concepts such as romance or love. Plus, I have no experience of kissed a girl, emphatically not Scarlett, and circumstances could get rather... awkward..."

Tybalt: "Poor Max. I did my best to give him a bit of good PR so he could stand a chance, but if he goes around and acts like an idiot all over the place, I doubt he'll ever find his match. Not that I think that I myself will be the hunk of the place but, yeah, you know what I mean. The only reason why I'm sticking with him is that I'm... kinda out of place here, and since he was the guy to claim for that, he's making up a plan to undo that. Guess I have little choice to do but to trust the short pink-haired fellow in his deeds. And if it includes staying at this place, then it might be for the best."

Dion: Can you please show me to the nearest opera house….?

Tabitha: Opera House? I thought you are here to look for a wifey to be…?

Dion: Wifey? Oh yes… We are in this show hehe… 

Tabitha: You’re kidding me? 

Dion: Haha… I give up… You just saw right through me…

Tabitha: That is like the oldest pick up line in the book… hehe

Dion: No you got me wrong and Yes I know it sounds like a pick up line but I wasn’t trying to pick you up… hehe.. No offence to you but I’m a performer and actor and would like to go and check out this town’s opera house.. It’s my favorite!

Tabitha: Oh wow, that explains your Shakespeare outfit.. Hehe.. But it fits you well..

Dion: Thank you my lady.. Hehe..

Samantha: Are you really an alien? You don’t look like one…. I always thought they got big  eyes…

Storm: Mmm… Yes I am an alien since my mother is an alien. But me and my brother did some surgery to make our eyes more human…

Samantha: Wow that’s Awesome! I didn’t even know it’s possible to do that. Did it hurt?

Storm: Hehe… No not really… Our technology today is quite amazing.. Hehe..

Samantha: Wow ok… and is your mother still around?

Storm: Haha, last time I checked, yes she was, hehe..

Daniela: Are you going inside?

Dion: Umm… Why?

Daniela: Just pick up today’s paper and recycle it on your way…

Dion: Oh why are you not doing it?

Daniela: Because I’m going to swim now…

Dion: I don’t know if I really want to…

Daniela: Aww please man… 

Dion: Haha, Okay… 

Max: Aww this pool is getting too crowded now…

Grim: Oh man… don’t go… I want us to do a hold your breath contest…

Max: Sorry… I have better evil things to do… Be my guest and Go drown yourself…

Lily: Aww Max… Don’t be like that! Grim I will have the contest with you…

Adam: If you want to, I can join you two girls in the contest too?

Grim: Awesome!

Samantha: Aww Alleen, look at the pretty cage I got you! Don’t you think it’s cute? I just know you will love it here!

Alleen: “Thanks my friend! You know me well! I just love to be alone to do whatever I want to do.. Seems like you definitely picked the right name for me!” Tweet Tweet… 

Tim: I think you and I will make the perfect match… Don’t you think?

Jennifer: Wow, you really think so? 

Tim: Just give us a chance… I’m pretty sure of that…

Jennifer: Aww… That’s sweet but let’s see what happens at the choosing ceremony… Hopefully another girl doesn’t pick you before I can…

Tim: Just promise me that you will ask me if they don’t…
Jennifer: Sure…

Max: Is it true that you want to choose me as a partner this round?

Lily: Where did you hear that? That’s not true… 

Max: Why? What’s wrong with me…? Am I a monster?

Lily: No… There’s nothing wrong with you….

Max: So why don’t you want to be with me?

Tybalt: Max! Leave the girl alone… ! *Tybalt’s voice lets Max turn around to his friend and Lily quickly sneaks away from this ‘monster’* 

Bailyn: Hey! I just made this delicious country bread…

Oliver: Aww. And it smells divine…  But I just took this out of the fridge…

Bailyn: You can always put it back…

Oliver: Are you sure?

Bailyn: Just do it!

Oliver: Aww…. Okay…

Caleb: I heard that you girls are going to have the first chance to choose a partner…

Bailyn: Yes and…? Do you want me to choose you?

Caleb: No… But I want you to talk to Tabitha… I really think we are a match…

Bailyn: Aww… Sweet… I also think you will make a cute couple…

Caleb: So will you talk to her?

Bailyn: Sure…

Caleb: Thanks… I owe you…

Tabitha: Did he really tell you that?

Bailyn: Sure he did… So are you going to ask him?

Tabitha: I want to… But I heard Lily wants to ask him too…

Bailyn: Aww Just hope you get the first chance to do so…

Daniela: Watch your step, bro…

Storm: Aww.. Sorry… My mind wasn’t here…

Daniela: That I can see… You wanna share?

Storm: Mmm… Sure… I was wondering if we will ever find a nice quiet spot where we can sit and chat without screaming..

Daniela: Haha yes, you are right about that one! This place is really too crowed!  

Tim: So what do you think of all the guys here?

Grim: Mmm…. Interesting…

Tim: Is that all? What do you think of me?

Grim: Why do you want to know? I thought you already told Jennifer the two of you are the perfect match…

Tim: Awww… I’m just keeping all my options open… After all we don’t know who our perfect matches is yet…

Grim: I’m not your perfect match… That’s for sure…

Tim: How can you be so sure?

Grim: I just know!

Grim: Hi guys! Get out of the way…

The Hood: Come on guys let’s give the pretty lady some space here…

Caleb: Ouch…

Adam: Grim are you okay?

The Hood: I’m sure she is, except that her boobs might sit on her back now after that belly flop… Haha..

Caleb: Shht guys, here she comes up again… hehe..

Tabitha: So do you really think we can be a match?

Caleb: We can try… You chose me… We won the challenge and we went to the truth booth…

Tabitha: Yep that’s the only way we will know for sure hey…

Caleb: So will you choose me?

Tabitha: If I’m getting the first chance I will choose you…

Caleb: Thanks…

The Hood: So did you lovely ladies decide yet who you are going to choose?

Joye: I did… Just hope he is still available when it’s my turn…

Baylin: Yeah… I did too…

The Hood: It’s me! I know it!

Bailyn: I didn’t say that… And in the end it depends on who is available….

Joye: Yep… It depends on who is available… Do you guys think there will be any matches this round?

Bailyn: I just hope so… It will make our chances better later in the game…

The Hood: But we don’t know if there are a perfect match if we don’t go to the Truth Booth…

Joye: Yep we just hope the matches get the chance to go to the booth… That’s the only way we will know for sure…

Joye: Mmm… Is it okay if I ask you to be my partner for this round?

Tybalt: Aww why are you asking…? 

Joye: I won’t feel comfortable if you rather want someone else…

Tybalt: I’m fine with it… And who knows?  Maybe we are the perfect match…

Joye: Aww then I’m glad… I wouldn’t like it if you don’t want to be with me…

Tybalt: Aww… For now let’s see what happens… Lets just win that challenge and go to the Truth Booth… 

Joye: That will be awesome!

Samantha: So did you decide who your partner will be?

Naomi: Hehe… I’ve got my eye on Adam…

Samantha: Adam? He is okay…

Naomi: And you? Did you decide yet?

Samantha: Yep I did… If he is available I will go with The Hood…

Naomi: Good choice… He is a catch… Good Luck!

Starr: Can I ask you something?

Daniela: Sure…

Starr: Mmm I don’t know where to begin…

Daniela: At the start… Do you want me to be your partner this week?
Starr: Only if you want…

Daniela: I’ve already got someone in mind but I will think about it…

Starr: Aww… Okay… If you don’t want to be with me it’s fine…

Daniela: I said I will think about it… 

Starr: Thank you…

Jennifer: Am I dreaming or what?

Tybalt: Why?

Jennifer: Behind you are an imaginary friend… I’m sure I have outgrown mine years ago…

Tybalt: Imaginary friend?

Jennifer: Yep look! Or is it only me that can see her?

Imaginary Friend: Hi guys… What you’re up too?

Jennifer: So I’m not dreaming?

Tybalt: Nope you’re not! Where did you come from? A costume party…?

Imaginary friend: Nope… This is who I am in my toy form…

Jennifer: A Imaginary friend who is real… Awesome! So who are you if you’re not in your toy form?

Dion: Can I give you more sugar?

Irma: Aww thanks I got enough…

Dion: So who are you going to ask to be your partner?

Irma: I didn’t think so far… I will see who is available and then decide…

Dion: Mmm…  I hope I’m still available… I really would like to get to know you better…

Irma: You are too sweet, hehe..

Jennifer: So you are this macho evil person…?

Max: With p-u-r-p-l-e hair Yes…!

Jennifer: So why did you scare our lovely Alice?

Max: Alice?

Jennifer: What’s her name? Oh yes… Lily! Why did you scare her? Do you really want her to ask you as a partner?

Max: Aww not really… I wish there was another way to do this…

Jennifer: But you really need the money for your evil schemes… 

Max: Yes! I want to take over the world… And I need a lot of money…

Jennifer: You need to be nice with the girls… After all you won’t get the money if we don’t  get our perfect matches…

Max: Mmm… I like you… I wish everybody can be adventurous like you… Do you wanna take over the world with me?

Jennifer: Haha… I will think about it… Enjoy your tea! I'm Off… 

Max: Ok Catch you later, haha..

Storm: Hey sweetness…

Grim: Go away!

Storm: But I want to ask you something…

Grim: If you want to know if I’m gonna ask you as my partner… The answer is yes!

Storm: Really?

Grim: Yes! Go away now! You disturbing my aura…

Storm: Yes!
Max: Can you believe this %$#&* people? Don’t they have *&%$# eyes in their heads? I’ve got p-u-r-p-l-e hair… not pink!

Starr: Mmm…

Max: Are you listening to me?

Max: Hey put down that %&@* book and have a drink!

Starr: Mmm….

Max: Aww… Just leave it!

Naomi: Can you please talk to your friend? He is really rude with some of the girls…

Tybalt: You girls just have to ignore him…  Behind that evil face is a heart of gold…

Naomi: Then he doesn’t show it at all… And the girls don’t want him as a partner… I really can’t understand how the producers let a person like that in the show… Sorry to say that about your friend…

Tybalt: It’s okay… I know my friend.. But you just have to get to know him better then you will see he is actually harmless…

Naomi: He has to get his actions straight otherwise this whole show will be a disaster and we will all loose because of him…

Tybalt: I’ll try to talk to him…

Naomi: Thanks… We will appreciate it…

Lily: I was thinking…

Caleb: Yeah?

Lily:  Just something…

Caleb: What is it? Talk to me…

Lily: I’ve decided to ask you as my partner…

Caleb: Really? But I want…

Lily: What?

Caleb: Aww nothing… 

Lily: You don’t want me as a partner?

Caleb: That isn’t that… You are fine…

Lily:  But you want someone else…

Caleb: It’s really fine… I can ask her another time…

Lily: I’m sorry… But I really don’t know someone else who I will be comfortable with…

Caleb: Leave it now… I just said it’s fine… I will be your partner this week…

Lily:  Okay thanks…

Joye:  So what are you thinking of the girls? Any one you put your hopes on as a partner?

Adam: Hehe You are cool! Will you ask me?

Joye: Aww… I’ve already decided… Maybe next time?

Adam: So it’s okay if I ask you when it’s our turn?

Joye: Aww sure… I would like to get to know you better…

Adam: That will be awesome… And we are going to win the challenge and we will be the perfect match in the Truth Booth..

Joye: Haha you are funny…

Adam: You don’t believe me? Just wait and watch!

Joye: Fingers crossed… 

Oliver: I’m very nervous…

Irma: Why?

Oliver: What if a girl ask me to be her partner that I don’t like? I will just loose the challenge that we don’t have to go to the truth booth… 

Irma: But what if this girl is your perfect match?

Oliver: I don’t know… I just hope that won’t be the case…

Irma: Aww I’m sure you will find the right one and you will be head over heels in love… 

Oliver: Hehe… I hope so, because I don’t want to be the reason if we all loose because of me…

Irma: I’m sure it wouldn’t be the case… Although I can’t say the same thing about that Max guy…

Oliver: Yep he can be a pain in the neck sometimes…

Irma: Hehe… Not sometimes…  All the time…

Tabitha: So Skelda are you ready for this? Do you think my perfect match will be happy with me after I tell him my secret?


Frankie: Okay Guys and girls did you have time to get to know each other? 

Guys and Girls: Yep we did…

Lorena: Girls are you ready to choose your partners?

Girls: Yep we are…

Frankie: Okay I used Random.org to decide the sequence and Joye are up first…

Joye: Cool!


Lorena: So who will be your first partner for this show?

Joye: I want to give Tybalt a chance…

Lorena: So do you think he is a match….

Joye: I sure hope so…

Lorena: Okay let’s see… Tybalt?


Frankie: So Tybalt? What do you think of Joye? 

Tybalt: She looks great!

Frankie: And do you think she is the perfect match?

Tybalt: Let’s wait and see what the truth booth says…

Frankie: Okay… You can come over to this machines…

Frankie: Now you can put your right hand on the machine in front of you.. The machine will read your palms and lock you in as partners for this challenge… After that you can go sit down…

Frankie: Up next is Lily…



Lorena: So Lily what do you think of the guys?

Lily:  They are okay…

Lorena: So who will be your partner for this week?

Lily: I want Caleb… But…

Lorena: Yeah?

Lily: He would rather like to be with another girl…

Lorena: Aww… But I’m sure you will show him otherwise… hey?

Lily: I really hope so…

Lorena: Caleb?

Frankie: Caleb is it true that you prefer someone else…

Caleb: Aww man… I’m not bad…

Frankie: Just give this girl a chance… Who knows…?

Caleb: That’s what I meant…

Frankie: Okay let’s lock you in… Put your hands on the machine…

Frankie: And when you are finish you can sit down…

Frankie: Up next is Daniela…

Lorena: So are you having a nice time?

Daniela: Oh yes I am!

Lorena: And who will be your partner for this challenge?

Daniela: The fairy guy…

Lorena: So does he have a problem that you chose him?

Daniela: I don’t know… I hope not…

Lorena: Okay let’s see… Oliver!


Frankie: So Oliver tell us… Is Daniela your choice too?

Oliver: Mmm… I will give her a chance…

Frankie: Great! Go over to the machine…

Frankie: Put your hands on the machine and lock yourselves in…

Frankie: Grim you’re up next…


Lorena: So what do you think of the guys?

Grim: They are okay…

Lorena: And who do you want for this challenge?

Grim: The half human half Alien… Storm…

Lorena: So do you think he is a match?

Grim: I’m not to sure… We’ll have to see…

Frankie: Storm…

Frankie: So storm do you like this girl?

Storm: I think she’s awesome!

Frankie: So do you think you are a match?

Storm: Definitely… 

Frankie: So let’s see…

Frankie: Put your hands on the machine and lock yourselves in…

Frankie: Samantha next…

Samantha: Yes! Woot woot!

Lorena: So how’s the dragons and Alleen?

Samantha: You know about Alleen?

Lorena: Hehe the cage in your room is too big to miss…

Samantha: Aww I hope its not a problem? 

Lorena: As long as you give them food and clean the cage yourself…

Samantha: Aww thanks… I just couldn’t leave them all alone… 

Lorena: Let’s get back to the show… Who do you choose?

Samantha: The hottest guy in the house… The Hood…

Lorena: Haha you think he is hot?

Samantha: Definitely…

Frankie: The Hood…

Frankie: So what do you think of the lady?

The Hood: Very interesting indeed…

Frankie: So do you think you will make a match?

The Hood: Let’s wait and see what happens in the future…

Frankie: So let’s lock the two of you in and see what the future holds…

Frankie: Tabitha your turn…

Tabitha: Awesome!

Lorena: So is there someone that you will loose your heart on?

Tabitha: I think so… I hope so…

Lorena: So, who is the lucky guy?

Tabitha: For now it will be Dion… But if he is the perfect match I don’t know…

Frankie: Dion…

Frankie: So Dion are you happy with this lady?

Dion: Mmm… No…. Can I please have another one…?

Frankie: What? You genuine want another girl?

Dion: Haha… I’m just joking… She will be awesome for now… 

Frankie: Okay let’s lock you in…

Frankie: Jennifer! Our adventurous girl… It’s your turn…


Lorena: So did you meet a guy that will climb the Kilimanjaro with you?

Jennifer: Haha… Maybe… 

Lorena: So who do you want as a partner this week…

Jennifer: I feel adventurous… Let’s see if the evil Max can fill that space… Hehe

Lorena: Is Max really evil?

Jennifer: Hehe… He says so…
Frankie: Let’s hope that isn’t true… Max…

Frankie: So is it true that you are evil?

Max: Is it evil to want to take over the world all the time?

Frankie: Are you doing it?

Max: I’m trying…

Frankie: So what are you thinking of this girl? Will you climb the Kilimanjaro with her?

Max: If she promises to help me take over the world, I will do that…

Frankie: Okay let’s lock you two in…

Frankie: Irma you’re up next…


Lorena: So you met the guys… Any one you are interested in…

Irma: Yep… But they are all taken…

Lorena: Aww… Sorry…

Irma: It’s okay… I will go with the genie… At least he can clean and cook… 

Lorena: Okay… That’s a bargain…

Irma: Yep…

Frankie: Starr….

Frankie: I hear you are an accession for any girl…

Starr: Yep clean and cook isn’t a big deal for me…

Frankie: Haha… How many proposals did you get?

Starr: I regret to say….    None…

Frankie: Aww man…. Girls how can you let a jewel like this slip through your fingers… Cook and clean… Awesome! Every girl’s dream…

Starr: Their bad…

Frankie: Okay but Irma saw this jewel… Let’s hope… Lock yourselves in…

Frankie: Bailyn you’re up…


Lorena: So who do you think are your perfect match?

Bailyn: Mmm… The fairy guy…

Lorena: You think so?

Bailyn: I really hope so…

Lorena: But now he’s taken…

Bailyn: Yep I know… Oliver please choose me when it’s your turn… 

Lorena: Haha… I hope he does… So who do you choose? Adam or Tim?

Bailyn: I will leave Adam for Naomi… I will go with Tim…

Frankie: Tim

Frankie: So Tim are you happy with this girl?

Tim: She’s okay…

Frankie: Just okay?

Tim: Yep…

Frankie: Do you think you are a perfect match?

Tim: I don’t know…

Frankie: Okay let’s see…

Frankie: Okay let’s lock you two in…

Frankie: Then our last two people…

Frankie: Naomi….

Frankie: And Adam…

Frankie: So how do you two feel to be the leftovers…?

Naomi: I don’t know about Adam but for me it’s a sign… Adam was actually my choice from the beginning…

Frankie: Awesome! Adam do you feel the same?

Adam: Hehe…. I’m not sure..

Frankie: Okay let see what happens…

Frankie: Come and lock yourselves in…


Frankie: Okay guys and girls… I hope you are all happy with your choices and what you got… Tomorrow we will do a challenge to see who wins a date and a chance at the Truth Booth…

The next morning….

Frankie: Come in guys and girls…

Frankie: Oh my, you guys and girls have a stalker on hand... He/she took some pictures when you arrived at the house and sent it to me… The pictures are numbered from 1 to 20... And today’s challenge will be to guess who's body part is in the picture... The winners will be the couple who got the most pictures right… Are you ready?

Girls and Guys: Yep!

Frankie: Okay, take your places behind the computers…



Frankie: Okay when you open your laptops you will go into the game that is on your desktop… The name of the game is The Stalker… Do you see it?

Joye: Is it this one? Tybalt?

Tybalt: I guess…

Lily: Can we start with the game?

Caleb: I don’t think so… Frankie will tell us…

Grim: Storm you have to help me with this… Why doesn’t it want to open?

Storm: Did you double click on the icon?

Grim: O wait it’s opening now…

Daniela: Oliver! Look here is that guy that looks like you…

Oliver: Let me see… Mmm  Another Skelda… Isn’t Samantha’s dragon also named Skelda? 

Samantha: Aww I like this tetris game…

The Hood: Hey you’re not suppose to go into something else…

Samantha: Haha… Just joking…

Tabitha: Can I quickly send a message to my siss?

Dion: I thought your sister is here with you?

Tabitha: No, the other one… She’s visiting some family in town… Did I tell you she also has a dragon named Lissa…

Dion: Really?

Jennifer: Okay I’ve got it! What are we suppose to do?

Max: Take over the world! Give it to me then I will show you…

Jennifer: I think you should rather let me do this… You will let us loose the game…

Max: Aww… Okay…

Irma: Hi Genie, Can you clear this mess… I think I clicked on the wrong icon…

Starr: Sure let me try…

Bailyn: Mmm… I think we’ve already won…

Tim: What? We didn’t even start yet…

Bailyn: Look! It says Game over! You Won!

Tim: Mmm… You’re in the wrong game…

Bailyn: Oops…

Naomi: I think we can win this? What do you think?

Adam: I hope so…

Naomi: Aww it will be awesome if we can go to the Truth Booth…

Adam: Sure… It will be great…

Frankie: Okay I hope you are in the game… You’ll see there will be a picture on your screens and on the big screen behind you… On the right side you will see everybody's  names… You have to decide who’s body part it is and click then on the name who you think it is… 

Frankie: Okay the picture is on your screens now and you are getting 15 sec to decide who’s body part it is…  When everybody decided you will know if you are right or wrong… A cross when you are wrong and a tick when you are right… Good luck! 

Frankie: Good Job guys… Everybody got this one right…

Guys and girls: Yay!

Frankie: The next one wasn’t so easy… Daniela and Jennifer got it wrong…

Daniela: Dang… 

Jenniger: Oh noooo….

Frankie: Come on guys… Concentrate… Samantha got it wrong…

Samantha: Isn’t it Tim’s hand? He’s got a white shirt on…

The Hood: I told you so… 

Frankie: Bailyn and Naomi got it wrong…

Frankie: Good! Everybody got it right…

Frankie: Everybody got it right again…

Frankie: And again… It looks like if it’s too easy now…

Frankie: Easy Peasy… Well done!

Frankie: Aww… Grim you are out…

Grim: Awww man…

Frankie: Everybody got it right…

Frankie: You’re getting too clever now…

Frankie: Another one…

Frankie: If you go on like this we will have more than one winner…

Frankie: Another one bites the dust… Sorry Irma






Frankie: Just when we think no one can get it wrong… Sorry Lily and Tabitha… 

Tabitha: But I’m still in the game…

Frankie: Sorry… You can close your PC now… You are wrong…

Tabitha: Dang…

Frankie: So that means we’ve got a winner! And the winners are.....






















































































Frankie:  Joye and Tybalt…!!

Joye:  Wow! Genuine?

Tybalt: It looks like that! Yes!

Joye and Tybalt: Yes!!!! We did it!!!!!




Because everybody got all the answers of the challenge correct, I worked the winners out from the tiebreaker question where I add the couples values together and divide it then by 2








So will Tybalt and Joye be a perfect match and how many matches will there be?




Stay tuned until the next episode






2 comments:

  1. Great episode!! That is one expensive house you got there, Alleen!!!!

    ReplyDelete