Sunday, February 21, 2016

Episode 7 - More Dates and Matching Ceremonies

Lily: Aww this is awesome…

Tim: Yep the statues are beautiful…

Lily: Look at this one… I’m sure the history behind this one must be very interesting…

Tim: Hey! This is my great, great, great, grandfather from my mom’s side… I didn’t know they knew this island?

Lily: You’re joking… Right…?

Tim: Hehe… You got me…

Tim: Mmm….

Lily: Let me guess… Your great, great grandma from your dad’s side…

Tim: Haha… No… I don’t think my granny would pose naked… hehe..

Lily: Haha I guess not… 

Tim: So are you nervous about the Truth Booth?

Lily: A little…

Tim: I think we are a perfect match… I just feel it!

Lily: You really think so…

Tim: Of coarse! A little birdie also told me that we are…

Lily: Aww that will be awesome… I really like you..

Tim: I really like you too..

Tim: So lets make the best of our first date then.. What would you like to do?

Lily: I’m feeling really hungry now… Did you bring the picnic basket with?

Tim: Yes sweetie, I sure did…

Lily: So what are we doing after lunch?

Tim: Haha, don’t know yet sweetie.. Why don’t you sit down, relax and just enjoy this delicious burgers… Or are you in a hurry to go somewhere?

Lily sits down, smiles at Tim, blushes a little and says..

Lily: No i’m not in a hurry to go somewhere… *then she eats her burger, since she doesn’t want to tell Tim that her heart races every time she sits close to Tim.* 

She takes her last bite and jumps up..

Lily: Okay I’m finished.. Let’s clean up here and play a game…

Tim: What game would you like to play sweetie?

Lily blushes again… and looks away hoping that Tim didn’t see her blush.. She’s dealing with all this feelings when she’s close to Tim that she doesn’t understand..

Lily: Aww anything… Didn’t you say you brought a Frisbee with?

Tim: Yes I did, and I guess we can play a few rounds…

Lily: Catch!

Tim catches the frisbee and says..

Tim: Let’s go to the pools… I’m feeling hot now…

Lily thinks oh Tim you have no idea.. But she doesn’t say anything..

At the pool…

Lily: Do you really want a swim?

Tim: Why?

Lily: This water looks freezing cold…

Tim: Aww you’re right… Let’s rather go and play at the playground…

Lily: Isn’t this more fun?

Tim: It is… *just hope that I don’t break my leg or neck infront of the girl of my dreams* hehe..

Lily: Let’s spin together…

Tim: Okay, but you must know I have never done this before..

Lily: Don’t worry.. I wont let go..

Tim: Are you sure we’re doing it right…?

Lily: I think so.. I’m also not an expert…

Lily: Just hold my hand and move sideways…. Awww…

Tim: Lily! Are you okay? Talk to me!

Lily: I’m fine…

Lily gets up and think.. Oh no I just blew my chance with Tim.. This was a stupid idea!

Tim: Are you sure you are okay, sweetie?

Lily: Yes thank you Tim..

Lily thinks, wow maybe he does really like me… I fell on my face and he is still calling me sweetie…

Tim: Are you sure you are 100% ok? You didn’t break anything? I’m worried about you now… Shouldn’t we take you to the hospital or a doctor at least?

Lily: Haha, I’m really fine, thank you Tim that you are so concerned.. 

Tim: Off coarse I’m concerned! I’m in love with you!

Oops… Tim just realized he spoke without thinking… Now hoping that it wasn’t too soon to say that..

Lily: Wow I’m so glad you said that!

Tim: Really?

Lily:  Yes, it’s a relieve to know you feel the same… 

Tim: Wow! Thank you sweetie!

Lily: Okay lets try this again… Just hold my hand and we can do this slowly..

Tim: Yes sweetie, one step at a time..

Lily: Haha, are you talking about the roller-skates or our relationship?

Tim: Hehe.. Maybe both…

Tim: Aww look at the first wild flowers…

Lily: Aww it’s beautiful…

Tim: And it smells nice… Almost like you…

Lily: *blushing* Really…

As the sun goes down they enjoy the very last hour of their date, just relaxing and chatting and get to know each other…

Tim: Should we go back?

Lily: I guess we should… Thank you for the best day of my life…

Tim: Hehe, how can falling on your face be the best day of your life? Hehe

Lily blushes again and says

Lily: Well.., when you have a man like you helping you up… Even the fall is worth it.. Hehe..

Tim: And I did try to catch you even though it didn’t work on roller-skates and i ended up on the ground next to you.. Hehe..

Frankie: Okay are you ready to see if Tim and Lily are perfect partners?

Everybody: Yes!

Frankie: Okay in you go!


Frankie: So let see what the Truth Booth reveal about these two… Are they a perfect match?

Locking… Locking… Locking…

Frankie: Are they?























































Everybody: Yes! They are!

Tim and Lily: Awesome!






















Frankie: Okay now that we know that Lily and Tim are a match lets see if there will be more… What do you think?

Caleb: I think there is more…

Frankie: Aww cool! So let’s see how many more matches there are… Let’s do the lock in thing first… Bailyn and Starr…

Frankie: Bailyn is the rumours true that you’re having the hot’s for Oliver?

Starr: To be or not to be… That is the question…

Frankie: If it is true… Why did you ask Starr to be your partner and not Oliver…?

Bailyn: The rumours isn’t true… I feel nothing for Oliver… Actually I despise him… 

Frankie: Aww okay… Let’s lock you in… You know the drill…

Frankie: Naomi and Storm… 

Frankie: Storm say you and Naomi is the perfect match… Will you still let her go back to The Hood?

Storm: Aww we all know that they are the unperfected matchable couple of the house and that they are still looking for their ‘perfect match’ just for the money… So I guess we all respect that…

Frankie: Okay let’s see if you are a match… Hehe Not that you will know it…

Frankie: Samantha and Oliver…

Frankie: Oliver I heard that you couldn’t choose between the two sisters last week… Are you happy that Samantha chose you now?

Oliver: I’m excited! 

Frankie: So do you think you are a perfect match?

Oliver: I really hope so…

Frankie: Okay let’s lock the two of you in… 

Frankie: Adam and Jennifer…

Frankie: So Adam how do you feel about Jennifer’s choice? Do you think you’ll be a match?

Adam: I’m very excited but if we are a match… I doubt it..

Frankie: Okay let’s lock you in…

Frankie: Aww our perfect match… Tim and Lily

Frankie: Did you have a nice time on the date?

Tim: We had a nice memorable day, thanks…

Frankie: Okay… Let’s lock you in then…

Frankie: Dion and Grim…

Frankie: You two also did very well in the challenge… What do you think if it was you that went to the Truth Booth… Would you be a perfect match?

Dion: Aww… I almost want to think so… 

Frankie: Grim? What do you think…?

Grim: Maybe… I’m not sure…

Frankie: Okay let’s see… 

Frankie: The Hood and Irma…

Frankie: So if you look at Irma next to you… Are you still happy with Naomi?

The Hood: Naomi and I agree to go on with the searching until we get your perfect matches, not ours, until we get the money… At least it will pay for the wedding… hehe

Naomi: Hey! 

The Hood: Just joking my love… *blowing kisses in her way*

Frankie: Okay let’s see if you are a match…

Frankie: Tabitha and Caleb…

Frankie: Caleb I’ve heard that the guys are helping you with your communication skills… Is it true?

Caleb: Yes… I think I’m much better…

Frankie: So how do you like Tabitha? Do you think you can be a match?

Caleb: I’m not sure…

Frankie: Okay let’s see… 

Frankie: It’s always interesting to see the leftovers… Max and Daniela…

Frankie: Daniela… If you were higher on the list… Would you choose Max?

Daniela: I don’t think so but maybe he isn’t so bad after all… We actually had fun times together…

Frankie: And Max? Would you choose Daniela?

Max: Mmm…. Maybe… Maybe not…

Frankie: Okay let’s see…

Frankie: Okay the producers assured me that all the computers are working well and that we won’t get the problems again of the first lock in… So are you ready to see if there are more matches?

Everybody: Yes!

Frankie: Okay here we go…

Frankie: And the matches is….

































































Frankie: Come on we  know that there is at least two matches…














































































Everybody: Yes! Tybalt and Joye

Frankie: Come on another one…





































































Everybody: Yes! Tim and Lily

Frankie: Will there be more….































































Everybody: There must be more… Come on…


















































































Everybody: Yes!!!!! Another one… Yay!

Frankie: Do you guys think we can be more lucky? Or will this be the last one?

Everybody: Let there be more… Let there be more… *chanting*















































































































































































Everybody: OMG another one… Yay!!!!

Frankie: What do you think? Did you strike gold?


























































































Frankie: Look’s like this is the only ones…

Frankie: But 4 matches in week 3 are pretty good… Good job guys and girls… Keep on going…

Frankie: So we know Tybalt and Joye and Tim and Lily are Perfect matches… So who are the other two…? I’m sure you can work that one out… And remember also the one from the first week…  A lot to work on!

Frankie: Okay guys and girls this is the end of tonight’s proceedings… Good night…
















What will next week behold?


Will they get more matches?


Stay tuned until the next episode...




1 comment:

  1. Oooh. 4 perfect matches!! And we know we've had a fifth one -- And One Definite Nono Match. Time to figure things out. Thanks Alleen & Daughter!!!

    ReplyDelete