Sunday, February 21, 2016

Episode 6 - GREED



Naomi: I guess we have to decide who to choose for our next partners… Seeing that the two of us aren’t perfect matches…

The Hood: The producers are wrong! We know better don’t we?

Naomi: Yes we do… It’s actually a miracle that we won the previous challenge…

The Hood: I think it’s meant to be… The two of us were made for each other…

Naomi: Okay I will talk to the girls and make sure they know we only do it for the money… Hands off my man…

The Hood: Hehe… What will you do if one of them flirt with me?

Naomi: I will scratch their eyes out..!

The Hood: Haha, my feisty girl? Will you really do that?

Naomi: Haha… No I’m just joking… I’m a lover, not a fighter… But what will you do if one of the guys flirt with me?

The Hood: Aww… They must just try it…. They won’t be able to see the world for a few days since I will punch their eyes closed…

Naomi: Hehe… I will scratch the girls eyes out and you will punch the guys eyes closed… Now we both sound very violent.. Hehe.. Oops.. Let’s hope they understand we are both hands off….

The Hood: I’m sure they will understand…

Samantha: Aww… You really got the hot’s for the guy…

Bailyn: Is it so obvious…?

Samantha: Yep… Are you going to ask him now to be your partner? 
Remember it’s our turn to choose…

Bailyn: My heart screams yes! But my head… I don’t even think he will notice me if we win this challenge and go on a date… How can he be so blind?

Samantha: Maybe we could open his eyes for him…

Bailyn: How?

Samantha: Listen… I’ve got an idea…

Samantha: *wispering*

Bailyn: That can work! Awesome…

Samantha: Just do what I told you and I guarantee you, you will win his heart in no time…

Storm: Bailyn can I ask you something?

Bailyn: Sure…

Storm: Did you see Tabitha’s dragon?

Samantha: Aww… Are you helping my sister finding her Dragon…

Bailyn: Hehe and I thought you want to ask me to be your partner this round… Not that I would say yes… You know…?

Storm: Aww… Sorry but I just want Tabitha to be happy…

Samantha: Aww… It’s sweet of you to help her… But I’m sure Katie will be back in no time…

Oliver: So do you think your sister will ask me to be her partner for the next challenge?

Tabitha: Hehe… I thought you are scared of her…

Oliver: Why? I never said that…

Tabitha: When you asked me didn’t you want to ask her instead?

Oliver: Aww… I couldn’t choose between the two of you…  And then Jennifer mentioned that Samantha will burn my beautiful wings… So do you think she will?

Tabitha: What about Bailyn?

Oliver: Why are everybody asking me about her?

Tabitha: Don’t you know?

Oliver: What?

Tabitha: Aww…  Just leave it!

Tabitha: Skelda do you know what happened with your sister?  We really need to get her soon… Otherwise she surely will die…

Grim: So did you decide who you gonna choose?

Lily: Maybe Tim… Do you think we are a match?

Grim: Absolutely… You both are shy and I’m sure there is more things that could bring the two of you together…

Lily: You really think so? I’m so excited thinking of it now… Just hope the two of us can win the challenge…

Grim: Fingers crossed…

Lily: And you? Who are you going to choose?

Grim: I’m really not sure yet… After the fiasco with Max…. I’m really cautious where it comes to the guys…

Lily: Luckily there wasn’t any matches last week so that is out of the way…

Grim: Yep Thank god for that… I don’t know how I would have handled it if we were a match…

Joye: Was it really necessary to drag the challenge out like that… Why didn’t you send in your guesses quicker?

Grim: It wasn’t my fault… The phone broke…

Joye: Don’t try your lies and stories with me! I know your temper! You broke that phone on purpose!

Grim: No I didn’t…

Joye: Yes you did… You just didn’t want to do the challenge with Max…

Grim: Yes you are right! I didn’t want to do the challenge with that monster! You got it all nice and cozy to have found your perfect match! So shut up! You have no idea what I was going through!

Joye: Okay maybe I don’t know but you shouldn’t disappear like that and let us all worry about you…

Grim: But I was just there… And there were cameras all over the show anyway!

Joye: But we didn’t know if you left the premises without someone noticing…

Grim: Why would I do something like that… I’m not stupid…

Joye: But we were worried… Your phone was off… And you were no where to be seen… And nobody could remember when was the last time they saw you…  And also Max’s phone was just ringing… He also didn’t answer his phone…

Grim: Oh so you just assumed we ran away together… What are you thinking? You know how I despise him…

Joye: That wasn’t what I said… We thought he kidnapped you…

Grim: You really thought that?

Joye: Yep… I almost went crazy, worrying about you!

Grim: Really?

Grim: Aww then I’m really sorry for what I did… But I thought you trusted me… You know a girl who works at the graveyard can look after herself…

Joye: Yep that is another thing that I can’t understand about you… Working at a graveyard? From all places…

Grim: You know why I’m doing it…

Max: "They LIED to us! The incompetent hosting duo lied to us about the previous round! In contrary to popular belief, it is not EEVUUUUL to lie under those circumstances, it's merely plain lame. How are we supposed to puzzle out those matches if the clues we receive are unreliable? That way I shall never be able to receive the funding for my own ultimate goal! Bleh!!!- oh, err... One given that I am deeply concerned about though, is how the HELL do they know with whom we're supposed to BE?! Are they...   w a t c h i n g   us???????......"

*Max shivers at that thought*

Max: "So, gladly Tybalt is proving himself to be a good sidekick into solving this unstable dilemma. His logical abilities are enhanced enough to support my intellectual superiority, so he can assist me solving this pile of a puzzle. The next thing to do is to try to pick the most likely contestant who they've picked for me, and to let them get me in charge on who to pick. After all, I say nay to their-"

*Max puts on a high pitched silly baby voice*

Max: "Oh no, Max ish such an idiot he can't even find himself a giwlfwend."

*Max starts talking with his regular voice again*

Max: "They shall beg me for forgiveness after I did not only find a female myself, but also found all their partners as well. I am, after all, the master in the arts of execution and elimination. And, if the hosts continue their ways of giving us false information, then I could also proceed to simply sue them for discrimination on ground of gender in an irrelevant situation; it shall give me the compensation fees, plus it shall put the hosts behind bars. Now that is true EVUL."

*Max sneakily smirks*

Tybalt: "Max told me that for his plans, he needed me to do 1 thing for him: help him out with solving the matching puzzle. And the puzzle thing, that really is my deal. After all, I am really good at logical puzzles! Like, logiquizzes! I've brought a puzzle magazine with me to the Diary Room right now; the only one which is solved incorrectly is this little one with a difficulty of 2 stars out of 5."

*Tybalt shows the incorrect puzzle to the camera*

Tybalt: "Max tried it when I loaned it to him."

*Tybalt neutrally shrugs*

Tybalt: "Don't underestimate the little apparantly-purple-haired guy though, he can suddenly turn out incredibly capable of things when you'd least expect it, and when he does, the world can be turned upside down. Like mine, for example.     Okay, back to the now: Joye, she seems like an interesting type. At the very first glance I already had a thought that she might have hidden depths, and if they say that the two of us match, then I think she might indeed have a side I'd like to explore. Would she be intellectual? Creative? Revolutionary? I believe that a strong relationship is not built upon physical stuff, but that interest into eachother's mind actually could be the deciding factor. Being able to have a stimulating conversation is at the least as important as cuddling on the couch in my opinion, and Joye just might turn out to be the other half.

On another note again though, how were they able to make matches out of us? Have they been watching us? Kinda reminds me of a colleague of mine who works in Washington D.C., Eleanor Bishop. She used to be an NSA agent, you know. They're masterminds when it comes to discovering every detail about a single person. Which brings me to that I'm really good at Mastermind as well. And no, I'm not referring to that reality show Edmund Van Allen once hosted. After that he did play on Jetset, in Appaloosa Plains. But, well, he very likely passed on here, in this era. Just like Eleanor Bishop. And Ellie Tamari. And Cassi Country. And... well, I'm sidetracking again, ain't I, heheh?"

Samantha: Tabitha you look ridiculous… Take off that stuff… I cant concentrate playing pool with a silly diver..

Tabitha: Ah.., but I wanna play scuba pool.. Hehe..

Samantha: Okay now I’ve heard everything.. Haha..

Tabitha: Haha, I will go get dressed quickly.. See you now..

Tabitha: I’m back!

Samantha: That’s much better! Now we can play like pro’s!

Tabitha: Hehe, Okay..

Samantha: Did you find Katie?

Tabitha: Actually I did… Storm found her…

Samantha: Really? Where?

Tabitha: Actually not far from here… He literally walked from house to house this morning until he found her…

Samantha: Aww that’s really sweet of him…

Tabitha: What do you think of Storm?

Samantha: Why?  Hey… Do you have a crush on him?

Tabitha: I won’t say so, but he is interesting…

Samantha: But you really like him?… Awesome… My little sister is in love!

Tabitha: Aww… That’s not true…


Irma: So who do you think I must ask to be my partner for this challenge…?

Dion: Why do you ask me…

Irma: Aww… I thought we were a mean team the last challenge and you know me better that any one else…

Dion: Aww we were… So why don’t you ask me again?

Irma: Duh… We’re not a match okay…

Dion: Oh yes I forgot…

Irma: So who do you think is my perfect match?

Dion: Me…

Irma: Oh forget it!

Jennifer: Do you want a drink?

Starr: You made it? What’s in it?

Jennifer: This and that…

Starr: Are you sure it won’t kill me…?

Jennifer: Am I dying? Look I’m drinking it…

Starr: Did you finish all of this?

Jennifer: Yes why?

Starr: And you still standing on your feet…

Jennifer: Yes why? Should I rather stand on my head… hehe

Starr: I guess then it must be okay… I’ll try one…

Jennifer: And?

Starr: Uggh… *and spits it out*

Jennifer: Oh you are lying… That isn’t so bad…

Starr: Hehe… You are right, it tastes divine… You must give me the recipe….

Jennifer: In your wildest dreams…  That’s my secret!

Tim: Is the rumours true that you’re going to ask me as your partner for this challenge?

Lily: Yeah… Why? Don’t you want me to…

Tim: No… I’m glad you are… I actually hoped you will ask me…

Lily:  Just hope nobody snatches you before me…

Tim: I’m sure if you girls can decide together who to choose…

Lily: Hey! That is a great idea… I will talk to the girls…

Tim: Now we just have to make sure we win the challenge…

Lily: Why? Do you also feel we are a match?

Tim: Yes I do…

Adam: Dude we have to chat…

Caleb: Why?

Adam: I’m sure we can teach you to speak a good proper English…

Caleb: Why? You don’t understand?

Adam: We do but we’re starting to talk just like you and that is not good…

Caleb: Really?

Adam: Really…

Adam: So are you in?

Caleb: In?

Adam: Do you want us to help you?

Caleb: Umm… I guess…

Adam: Do it for us… Do it for your perfect match…

Caleb: Okay… Me guess you right…

Adam: First lesson: I guess you are right…

Caleb: I am?

Adam: You will be…. Soon…

Daniela: So I guess the two of us will be the leftovers…

Max: Why?

Daniela: Because I’m last in the row and I know already nobody will choose you… That’s why…

Max: Aww that’s awesome! I mean, not that you are last in the row but I kinda like you and it will be awesome to be your partner… And do you know what?

Daniela: What?

Max: *Whispering*

Daniela: Genuine? You think that?

Max: Absolutely…

Later that night…

The Hood: May I join you…

Naomi: Only if you’re naked…

The Hood: No problem…

The Hood: Awww…. That feels like heaven…

Naomi: Hehe… Just hope nobody sees us skinny dipping together…

The Hood: So What? Everybody knows we are officially a couple…




The following day...

Frankie: Come on in guys and girls…

The Hood: Aww do we have a stalker again?

Frankie: Hehe… Nope… Something more interesting…

Frankie: Okay guys and girls take a seat behind the computers…



Frankie: Bailyn and Starr you can also take a seat…

Bailyn: Aww we will wait to see if there is computers available….

Frankie: Haha there is…

Frankie: Okay today we will testing your music skills… On the computer you will get 13 tracks with clips of 1 second, 3 seconds and 5 seconds… Every one chooses 5 songs but only 1 clip… 1 second counts 100 points , 3 seconds counts 10 points and 5 seconds counts 1 point... So the more seconds you choose to listen, the less points you will get... So choose wisely… You have 1 minute to tell me the name of the song and the artist... You will get half points if you name one of them... ;)

Frankie: Tim why are you looking so worried?

Tim: Ummm… The challenge looks kinda hard…

Frankie: Aww… I’m sure you will do well… Lily are you ready for this?

Lily: So there is no list of all the songs?

Frankie: Sorry… No list…

Frankie: Jennifer are you ready for this?

Jennifer: I guess…

Frankie: Adam?

Adam: Nope… I don’t know nothing about music…

Frankie: Aww Just try…

Frankie: Grim… How are you feeling about the challenge?

Grim: A bit nervous…

Frankie: Okay… Dion?

Dion: Is there something Shakespeare in…?

Frankie: I don’t know... Maybe…

Frankie: Max?

Max: I only know evil songs…

Frankie: let’s hope there is something for you… Daniela I’m sure you know your music?

Daniela: Hehe… Let’s hope…

Frankie: Starr? Do you feel lucky?

Starr: Hehe… Hopefully yes…

Frankie: That’s good… Irma?

Irma: Wow I'm so good i know

Frankie: Naomi I’m sure you can do this…?

Naomi: I think so… I hope so…

Frankie: Aww you will ace it! Storm? You look worried…

Storm: Oh I am… I was never good with this kind of stuff…

Frankie: Aww you will be fine…

Frankie: Oliver how do you feel? Are you going to do it?

Oliver: I’m sure with Samantha here to help I will do great… hehe

Frankie: Samantha don’t let this guy manipulate you okay…?

Samantha: Hehe… Okay…

Frankie: The Hood are you a good singer?

The Hood: Yeah… For sure… I’m singing like a star in the shower every night….

Frankie: Then you must sing for us one day… Irma how do you feel about the challenge?

Irma: Oh wow that sounds like a hard challenge xD challenge accepted!

Frankie: Nice…

Frankie: Our last contestants… Tabitha are you positive about this?

Tabitha: I’m feeling 100%... I’m going to know them all…

Frankie: That’s great news… Good Luck! Caleb?

Caleb: I’m positive too…

Frankie: That’s awesome!

Frankie: Okay guys and girls you can open the laptops and put on your headphones…

*invisible headphones… Only see afterwards I could’ve downloaded awesome ones…*


Frankie: Okay you can start putting in your choices… You can change between the clips if you feel 1 second is too difficult or 5 seconds are to easy… Are you ready?

Everybody: Yes…

Frankie: Okay we will go down the list… Remember you got 1 minute to write in the song and artist…


Track number 1



Naomi: Mmm I think it’s… The Eagles - Hotel California


Starr: Yeah, I think it's Hotel California by the Eagles… IT is fun! I love music!

Dion: The Eagles...  Its... hotel California… Sweet! 10 points to Dion-dore

Jennifer: What are you doing?

Adam: Playing ‘Need for Speed…’

Jennifer: You will make us loose the challenge…

Adam: I told you I dunno nothing about songs and artists…

Jennifer: You can at least try…

Adam: Uggh… 

Max: Hotel California - dunno the group…


Frankie: Okay… Next track… 


Track 2



Jennifer: Got it, that’s Viva La Vida by Coldplay :)

Starr: Oooh - Viva La Vida – Coldplay… I know that one

Dion: My favourite song ever… I should have taken 1 sec though…

Samantha: Rockwell "Somebody's Watching Me.“ Aww I guess not…

Frankie: Okay let’s see how it looks after two rounds…  Nice… Jennifer, Dion, Max and Naomi put some points on their score board… Let’s see how you do with this one… 


Track number 3…




Dion: Crap….  I don't know if I know it..   I probably do XD

Starr:  Cool Kids, I think… Shaun Reynolds?  

Lily: Ugh I know this song….. I just can't think of the name

The Hood: I am going to guess Cool Kids by Echosmith


Frankie: Okay Track number 4… Let’s see who get that one right?



Track 4



Caleb: Train Train by the girl from Fallout 4

Frankie: After another two rounds Caleb and The Hood also added some points… Only Tim’s team and Oliver’s team need some points…  


Here comes Track number 5…



Lily: I'm playing all or nothing xD…. Taylor swift…  Love story? 

Starr: It's country...beyond that no words were heard. I have no idea…. Learned my lesson....no more 1 seconds....lol

Bailyn: Love story Taylor swift

Caleb: Love Story Taylor Swift



Frankie: Track number 6



Tabitha: I'm here to sing!!! Or to listen to songs, rather…. Tra lalalala la la la la laaaaa...  Bob Seger Old Time rock N Roll   

Grim: Old time rock and roll Bob Seger?  Kinda sounds like it….

Oliver: What is this one?

Samantha: I don’t know… Bob Seger? 

The Hood: I am going to make a guess in the dark and stated it was from Bon Jovi

Storm: That's mine! Old Time a Rock and Roll by Bob Segar

Dion: Lets do this!  I need points XD  Bob Seger   Old time rock and roll? Holy hell I did it :D YAY!

Naomi: I have no idea what this song is…

Storm: Just guess? Maybe you guess right…

Naomi: Elvis?

Frankie: Awesome! After 6 rounds everybody got some points on the score board… Good Work! 



Okay Track 7… Let’s see who can crack this one…



Lily: Is this Queen? haha I have no idea what the song is…

Bailyn: Bohemian Rhapsody? Queen That's right? woooo#! 

Grim: Mmm I have no clue… Maybe my curse of the sad mummy song

Storm: Queen - Bohmian Rhapsody




Frankie: Track number 8



Naomi: Katy Perry - Roar

Tim: Katy Perry Roar… I like it when I know them <3 :D 

Grim: Roar Katty Perry but sim version? Extra points  for guessing sim version?

Frankie: Haha Good try though

Irma: Katy Perry Roar?

Tabitha: Sexy Now little Wayne… I have No earthly idea…. Or is it L'il Wayne..  Some rapper hip hop dude…

Caleb: Roar Katy Perry

Tabitha: That was a girl singing? OMG… Katy Perry is really a man… Confirmed

Frankie: People are adding points… Great! 



Track number 9


Caleb: Um I may be wrong about this but.... No Way from A Very Potter Musical franchise....  It sounded like a song from it…

Tabitha: Highwayman The Highwaymen

Jennifer: ***Please don't be an oldie*** Dang, that sounds like swing, but I don't know that genre exactly….   Maybe something from Marylin Monroe?

Grim: WAIT is that Johnny cash?

Tim: Is it… Umm…  My Immortal By Evanescence?

Oliver: Come on tell me this one…

Samantha: Highwayman… 

Oliver: How do you write it?

Samantha: Figure it out yourself…

Irma: I dunno…. uhhh Bruno mars?

Storm: Highwayman, but I feel like there were several singers. Um, Willie Nelson and maybe Johnny Cash. 



Frankie: Track number 10



Samantha: Rhinana "I end up all night"

Jennifer: Got it, thats Rihanna - Man Down ;) 

Oliver: Do you know this one?

Samantha: Rhianna…  Hey! You need to do this on your own…

Oliver: Okay… If you want us to loose… 

Samantha: Aww shut up!

Irma: It just sounds like Rihanna…

The Hood: Hey Frankie! This PC didn’t add my score for Track number 7…

Frankie: Did you press enter…? 

The Hood: I think I did… 

Max: No idea............ :C I am not behind?????????? :\..... You know if I am not behind is the right title... :c  But I think it's wrong... I can’t be wrong! *banging on the keyboard*

Frankie: Okay I guess that is sorted out… Someone else got a problem? No? Okay let’s go to the next track… 



Track number 11…




Tabitha: Madonna "Seen you like“  That sounded just like Madonna, so if it isn't I'll be mad…. WHA A A A A T she isn’t…..    Anita Meyer is really Madonna -- she just wrote under a different name kind of like Richard Bachman and Stephen King.

Max: Yes finally my song… I guess no one got this one right…? *Jumps up and looking around*

Frankie: Max please take your seat…  Let’s go on with the next track… 



Track number 12



Lily: Rihanna - Only Girl (In the world)

Tim: Yes! Only Girl in the World Rihanna… 

Daniela: Got it, I don't know this song...  Just kidding, that is Only Girl (In the World) by Rihanna ;)) Max? You Okay?

Irma: OH OH OH… RIHANNA’s Only girl in the world

Storm: Only Girl by Rihanna… At least that's what it sounds like   

The Hood: Only girl in the world by Rihanna

Frankie: Aww it looks good… 



Next and last track is number 13… 



Tim: Is it... Hercules?  I wont say I’m in love?

Grim: Got it… and i know it…. I WONT SAY IM IN LOVE   DISNEY


Bailyn: Not gonna get that… It sounds like wicked maybe

 Starr: Um, it's from Hercules… I won't say I'm in love - but I have no idea who the artist is. Disney?

Daniela: Got it, I would guess Lily Allen, dammit, Why do I want points so desperately :(

Caleb: I won't say I'm in love from Hercules

Frankie: Okay that was the last one… Let’s see how did you all do…

Frankie: On the bottom of the ladder is Max and Daniela and they’ve got only 115 points…

Max: O damn… It’s all your fault… 

Daniela: It isn’t… You should’ve also go for 1 sec then we would’ve at least got 250 points…

Frankie: Jennifer and Adam got 200 points…

Jennifer: At least I added some points onto our scorecard… If you didn’t play games we could have won this!

Adam: I told you I’m not in the music stuff… Rather give me something to work out with my head… Something more…

Jennifer: Oh shut up!


Frankie: The Hood and Irma got 235 points…

Irma: Ah man!! I’ve worked so hard on this!!! Now you blew it for us!

The Hood: Oops!  I thought it’s better to take more seconds to get a better chance to recognized the songs… I guess I was wrong… 

Frankie: Starr and Bailyn got 235 points… 

Bailyn: Aww… I thought I did well…

Starr: Aww you did!   It’s me that threw the challenge… I’m sorry…

Frankie: Naomi and Storm got 240 points… 

Naomi: Aww we didn’t do too bad…

Storm: Just say it? I really blew it for us!

Naomi: Aww man you did your best… 

Storm: I could’ve done better… 


Frankie: Tabitha and Caleb got 240 points…

Caleb: We did okay?

Tabitha: Yeah… We did…

Frankie: Oliver and Samantha got 250 points…

Oliver: Did we won?

Samantha: No we didn’t… 

Oliver: I did well… It’s all your fault!

Samantha: Oh shut up… I gave you all the answers! I just didn’t know the ones that I’ve got… How must I know that Lynda Carter is Wonder Woman?

Frankie: Grim and Dion got 470 points…

Dion: Woot woot! We almost won…

Grim: Yep we could have but then I’ve got one of my songs wrong… 

Dion: Aww you did very well…  I should have done all of my songs in 1 second…. So basically it’s all my fault… 

Grim: Aww you did well too…

Frankie: And then our winners with 550 points… Well done Tim and Lily!!!

Lily: We won?

Tim: I guess we did…

Frankie: Can you two come down please…?

Frankie: Congratz you two… You know what this means?

Tim: Mmm I think so…

Lily: We’re going on a date! Woot!

Frankie: And to the Truth Booth!

Lily and Tim: Awesome!






























So are Lily and Tim a Perfect Match?



Stay tuned until the next Episode!




No comments:

Post a Comment