Monday, March 7, 2016

Episode 9 - Mazes and Scrabbles





Samantha: Come on Sisters! Let’s party!

Tabitha: Aww… It feels like ages when we last saw you…

Wendy: Aww luckily we could still chat on our cell phones…

Samantha: So are the people okay where you staying?

Wendy: They are wonderful… They showed me all over the place and I also got a temp job to keep me busy… 

Tabitha: Yep it was a pity that they couldn’t take all three of us…

Wendy: Maybe I can join the next season…

Samantha: That’s a great plan… We really have a lot of fun here… Hehe they also used my powers in the previous mafia game… 

Wendy: Really? Tell me all about it…

*Tybalt reading a book on his bed*

*someone knocks on the door*

Tybalt: "Coming..."

Lorena: "Hi Tybalt, we want to have a talk with you, about the Mafia Challenge yesterday."

Tybalt: "Oh, come in then, I guess."

Frankie: "Of course."

Frankie: "Well, we've got a proposal for you..."

Tybalt: "Okay, where is this going?"

Lorena: "I think you'll like this."


Frankie: "Hmm, how to say this..."

Lorena: "I'll tell him: we don't want to get sued for what happened yesterday so if you promise not to sue us, we'll give you $50.000. And that does not include eventual prize money?"

Frankie: "So, what's the word?"

Tybalt: "Really?! That's... That's so..."

Lorena: "You’ll take it?"

Tybalt: "Of course not! How disgusting of you to even think that I'd fall for that?"

Frankie: "But... it's $50.000 we're talking about-"

Tybalt: "I'm sorry, but I do not let things like that slide for money, I'm not corrupted."

Lorena: "That's a shame..."

*Max comes in*

Max: "Ooooh, smells like EEEEVUL. I like it."

*Max sniffs*

Max: "So, what's going on in here?"

Tybalt: "They're offering me corrupt bribes."

Lorena: "$50.000 in exchange for not suing us."

Max: "YES! TAKE IT!"

Tybalt: "NO!"

Max: "And why not?"

Tybalt: "Because it's wrong to do so."

Max: "Well well well, but what if I shall tell you this..."

Max: "I really could use the money. So, if you won't take it, then I... just might leave you stuck in this age instead..."

Tybalt: "What?"

Max: "Well, I said..."

Max: "IF YOU DO NOT TAKE THAT DEAL, THEN I SHALL LEAVE YOUR DUMB ASS ROTTING IN THIS AGE INSTEAD, SO YOU SHALL NEVER, EVER, RETURN TO YOUR OWN IDIOTIC TIME!!!!!!!"

Tybalt: "..........."

Max: "So... are you taking their deal, or not?"

Tybalt: "... C- can I at least think about it?"

Max: "Ahhhh.. No."

Tybalt: "... I guess... I guess I must take the deal then..."

Max: "Good."

Frankie: "Well, thank you for your business."

*Frankie and Lorena leaves*

*Tybalt sighs*

Max:  "That wasn't too hard, now was it?"

*Tybalt glares at Max*

*three seconds later*

*Max got bookfaced*

Max: "Ouch..."

Tybalt: "Rant alert in 3, 2, 1... Ugh, I can't believe all this. I was just there, in my room, just reading something when Frankie and Lorena come in with this stupid deal... Why Frankie and Lorena out of all people? The worst part of it all though, is Max blackmailing me into taking it. It's very, very clear, Max is using me as a tool for his bidding and I cannot find a way out of it without him leaving me in this era. I hate being in such a powerless position, there's nothing I can do to defend myself against his scheming..."

*Tybalt sighs out loudly*

Tybalt: "I really should talk about it with someone, but who? Tim... Well, he's just scared of me now since that walk, and he's pulling Adam with him, maybe a few others too. Joye could be possible, but what if she'd rather keep me here instead of going back? I'll have to discuss it with her one day..."

Max: "That deal equals a boost in the progression of the plans of WORLD DOMINANCE! Aaand also bringing Tybalt back to his time period. It's simple, the more money, the better. If Tybalt could sort out his priorities, it'd help. Plus, I think I am close to finding my "perfect match". With my elimination and execution skills, I have come to the conclusion that the person they're attempting to hook up with me is either Tabitha or Daniela. Naomi and Ella have been very useful in assisting me."

*Max gets a lightbulbish plan*

Max: "Oooh, maybe I should send those two back in time instead of Tybalt! It could give him an example of how a good sidekick is suppposed to behave >:D ... I hope >:| ... ... Right? >:\ ... Hmm, maybe not >:c ..."

*Joye and Grim got a surprize when they came out to the pool area…*

Everybody: Surprize! * and then they start singing* Happy Birthday to you….

*Happy Birthday Ninja*

Joye: Aww you remembered…. You shouldn’t have…

Grim: “Oh... yay... I’m 1 year closer to my death now"

Frankie: Oh well we need a party to jazz things up a bit!

Irma: And I love cake! Woot! Woot!

Grim: Mmm what will I wish for… 

Naomi: For your Perfect Match… Hehe 

Joye: And I will wish for a long and happy life with mine… 

Naomi: I’m really worried about The Hood? Do you think he forgot about me? After his date with Jennifer he haven’t said two words to me…

Caleb: Aww… Just give him time… He is a bit confused now…

Naomi: So he did forget all about me…

Caleb: Mmm… That’s not what I said… Maybe we must just remind him where his heart belongs… Maybe we can make him jealous…  

Naomi: Jealous? How?

Caleb: Let’s pretend there is a ‘thing’ between the two of us…

Naomi: Mmm… Do you think it will work?

Caleb: Sure… 

Tabitha: I'm beginning to think I don't have a love match, and it is making me very sad.  I want to go to the wishing well and wish for true love, but I'm sure I'd end up with some old geezer 2 days away from kicking the bucket -- and ghosts just aren't my type. I wonder if Max is my true love if he will dress up in a dragon costume for me?  I will play the princess and he can be the terrible dragon who burns up all my enemies for me.  Tee Hee... that sounds like fun.  I think I'll ask him.

Samantha: Honestly, I'm getting kind of frustrated with all of this.  I want to take my wand and just cast a love charm on someone and be done with it. To tell you the truth, I wish I could cast a love charm on the Hood and have him talk to poor Naomi.  I don't think that Jennifer is his perfect match.  I think that Truth Booth has a screw loose.  No way in plum does he belong with Jennifer.  And if he's not supposed to be with me, then he should be with Naomi.  She is so sweet. That Hood is so fickle anyway, it won't be any time at all before he's found someone new to take Jennifer's place...and I know she was the one who stole Naomi's clothes at the hot tub.  A little bird told me, my pet bluebird Alleen that is.

Oliver: I think you have to ask me to be your partner for the week…

Irma: Mmm… I will think about it…

Oliver: Oh… Why?

Irma: In the first place my roomie is crazy about you and it will feel if I move in to her territory… 

Oliver: Why do you girls want me to date her?

Irma: Because…. Oh just leave it! If you want to stay blind then we can’t help you… 

Oliver: So will you ask me?

Irma: You won’t give up?

Oliver: Hehe… No…

Adam: So are you glad that you and The Hood are a match?

Jennifer: Aww… I couldn’t hope for better… He is so charming… And all the girls are jealous… 

Adam: So you know The Hood and Naomi are an item?

Jennifer: Was… Past tense…

Adam: Really? Did he say that?

Jennifer: Not in so many words… But it’s just a matter of time…

Jennifer: I just have to let him forget about her…

Jennifer: The two of us are meant to be… 

Storm: Hey Katie… Did Tabitha leave you all by yourself again? Come let me take you to her before you decide to explore the town again… Hehe  

Storm: Do you also think your owner and I can be a perfect match? The more I think of it… The more I like the idea…

Starr: I had an idea…

Irma: You wanna share with me?

Starr: Maybe the two of us are a match…

Irma: Really? Why do you think so?

Starr: Mmm I’m always getting this warm feeling in my heart when I’m near you…

Irma: Genuine?

Starr: Genuine…

Irma: Aww… *blushing* I think Daniela will ask you to be her partner for the week… Otherwise I would have asked you again…

Starr: Then I will ask you next time…

Lily: Will we go for a walk around town…?

Tim: That will be great… Where do you want to go?

Lily: Aww we can take a picnic basket and go to one of the beaches…

Tim: It will be awesome… Just not to the graveyard again…

Lily: Hehe… Adam told me about that… We don’t have to go there… Promise…

Tybalt: What are you look at?

Caleb: You…! You turned…!

Tybalt: So…? Do I look different?

Caleb: You look like a….

Tybalt: Werewolf?

The Hood: Tybalt I really think you must turn back in to your human form…

Tybalt: Why? This is who I am… 

Storm: But we don’t like it… And some of us are scared of you in this form…

Tybalt: But I’m not dangerous in this form… But okay I will change back… Please excuse me…

Bailyn: Please….

Oliver: Mmm…

Bailyn: Aww please man…

Oliver: Aww… Okay Just this once…

Bailyn: That will be enough… Thank you… thank you…

Bailyn: Will this fairy dust makes me irresistible?

Starr: Bailyn? What happened with you? You are glowing…

Bailyn: Oliver gave me some fairy dust…

Starr: Really?

Oliver: Yes I did… 

Daniela: Will you give me too?

Oliver: Sorry… I can only give a little bit away once a day…

Daniela: Tomorrow then?

Oliver: Sure…

IMF: Hey girls can I join you?

Bailyn: Where do you come from?

Naomi: I remember Tybalt talked about you once… 

Bailyn: But who is she? 

Daniela: Oh you girls are dilly…. Can’t you recognize her voice…

IMF: So do you know who I am?

Daniela: Sure… Just keep talking…

Bailyn: Hey… Where have you been?

The Hood: Hmm… Hey Bailyn…. Naomi…

Bailyn: So…. Where have you been?

The Hood: Here there… I was around…

Naomi: Oh Bailyn did I tell you where Caleb and I went to yesterday?

The Hood: Caleb?

Naomi: Yes! Caleb and I went to the old Art Museum…

Bailyn: Awesome! Tell me all about it… 

The Hood: Will you girls please excuse me?

Bailyn: Yeah sure… Okay Naomi tell me all about it… Did you and Caleb have a nice time?

Naomi: Oh yes he was amazing…



















The Next Morning... Challenge time…


Frankie: Come on in guys and girls… 

Max: Wow! This looks impressive…!

Frankie: Okay today the guys will do the first part of the challenge and the girls the second part… The guys will do the maze and then the girls will collect some words from the 5 maps that the guys will bring to you after they solved the maze… After you got all the words you’ll have to make a phrase out of it… If you don’t understand, just ask… 

Frankie: The girls and the perfect matches can just chill until the guys are finish with the maze… Are you ready guys? You can each choose a maze…

Max: Aww this will be easy peasy… Not now! *to the ringing phone in his pocket*

Oliver: What must I do?

Adam: I really think we could do something else… Who wants to move heavy statues around?

Dion: Aww this will be fun… I’m sure I will get it solved in no time…

Starr: This doesn’t look too difficult…

Caleb: What did they say about maps?

Storm: Hey I love puzzles… This will be quick!

Max: Let’s start with this statue in the middle… I just know where you have to go… 

Oliver: Mmm… 

Adam: Mmm I wonder if they will see me having a nap behind the statue in the corner… I can see this will take the whole day… And it looks like to much work… I’m getting tired just thinking bout it..

Dion: Couldn’t they make this statues any heavier?

Starr: Aww Cool! I’m sure that arrow shows me which way this statue must go…

Storm: Come on statue… Work with me… Move!

Caleb: Yes! I found the chests where the maps are in… Hey it’s locked!

Caleb: Frankie! The chests are locked…

Frankie: It will be… You need to move the statues…

Caleb: Why? 

Frankie: In the rules it stated that you have to put the 5 statues on the marked places… Then it will unlock the chests…

Caleb: Wow! Really?  

Frankie: Yep… And if you don’t start now you will fall behind…

Samantha: Hey girls this is going to be a long day… It looks like the guys are struggling with those statues… I just hope our scrabble will be easier…

Daniela: Aww I’m sure it will be…

A few hours later…

Max: Yes… 3 statues done… 2 to go…

Frankie: Oliver those statues won’t move by themselves…

Oliver: Can’t you see I’m a fairy… And fairies don’t have the strength to move those statues… They are too heavy… 

Frankie: Aww… I didn’t think of that… I’m sorry… Come join the girls and get yourself something to drink…

Dion: Mmm this looks right… Let’s get the other 2 also in here…

Starr: *huffing and puffing* What a man would do for money! Or a woman… Hehe

Caleb: Yes! I’m sure this is the right place… 

Storm: This is really hard work! But I’m almost there…

Dion: *breathing heavy* Almost there…

Starr: Mmm I’m sure this one comes here…

Max: Yes! Finally the last one!

Max: Okay let’s see if this will do the trick…


Max: Yes! It’s open…

Dion: Awesome! I’m done!

Dion: Come on, open baby…

Dion: Oh no… The statues are in the wrong places…

Starr: Open…  open…

Starr: Damn… 

Max: Hey Frankie! I got all the maps…!

Max: Hey! I’m waiting… 

Tabitha: Just go jump in the lake… I will do this in my own time…

Max: You have to spark… It’s getting dark soon… 

Tabitha: Yeah Yeah… Go do something else and leave me alone… I can’t work if you breath in my neck!

Samantha: So did it take you long to figure it out?

Dion: Yeah… It took me a while… 

Samantha: So glad I wasn't a boy for this…  It looks so complicated.  And so glad I wasn't Oliver or Adam’s partner…

Dion: Yep Adam disappeared somewhere and Oliver also wangled him out of this… So can I leave you for the rest of the challenge? I need something to drink desperately…

Samantha: Yes Sure…

Storm: Do you have everything?

Grim: Looks like it…  So shoot!

Storm: Okay… I’ll leave you alone… I can see you don’t want my help…

Grim: I’m not a baby and can do this on my own… 

Storm: Okay I’m going…

Daniela: Aww I saw you pushing that statues… Very Impressive…

Starr: You reckon? Just a pity they were on the wrong place… The chests didn’t opened the first time…

Daniela: Aww I’m sure you could have worked it out quickly…

Starr: Yep… Luckily I saw the statues were originally standing on the same color tiles as where they have to go…

Bailyn: Okay… I’m sure I’ve got everything…

Caleb: I’m sorry I’m late…

Bailyn: It’s fine… At least you finished... 

Caleb: Yep… I'm glad I did... That was really an interesting maze...  

Tabitha: Mmm Let’s see what is the phrase…

Grim: Aww… I hope this isn’t too difficult to work out…

Samantha: Standing? Perfect Match? I’m sure this have to do something with this show…

Bailyn: What message is in here?

Daniela: Mmm… I can do this!

And then the final phrase…

Frankie: We got winners!






















































































































Congratulations to Max and Tabitha!





























The Date: The next morning at the grave yard…

Tabitha: Is this your kind of a sick joke to have a date in the grave yard?

Max: I just want to show you something…

Tabitha: I don’t want to hear anything from your evil mind… 

Max: But….

Tabitha: But nothing! I won’t take this! I’m out of here…

Max: But…

*But Tabitha didn’t want to listen and storms away…*

Tabitha: Hmf…

Down the road not far from the grave yard she found this beautiful spot… Maybe the scenery will calm her down…

Tabitha: I still can’t believe that he took me to the grave yard for a date!  From all places! What did he think?

Tabitha: At least I got rid of him… I really hope we’re not a perfect match… I will rather be a match with Storm… Aww… That would be nice… He is so… 

*start daydreaming of the alien*

Max: Women! They can’t give us a chance to explain… I just wanted to show her Tybalt’s grave then we would have gone to a nice cosy beach for our date…

Max: Oh well… Let me explore the catacombs while I’m here… 

*Tabitha was relaxing on a bench when her phone rings…*

Tabitha: Hey Wendy… 

*listening to Wendy*

Tabitha: Yeah Max and I did win the challenge and we’re suppose to be on our date now…

Tabitha: Can you believe he took me to the grave yard?

*listening*

Tabitha: Yep… But I left him just there… 

Tabitha: No I didn’t go home… I’m here at a nice petite little park…

*listening*

Tabitha: Don’t worry about me, I’m safe… I just want to be alone for awhile… 

Tabitha: Sure… I will let you know when I’m home… Bye!

Meanwhile Max enters a room with a tunnel to the left and a tunnel to the right… He decided to go right… Then he encounters a Spooky Spector that emerges from the skeleton lying before him and it demands a single strand of hair… He decided to flee… Max leapt across a wide chasm, grabbed a conveniently placed rope, and swung across the gap to grab the Unknown Rare Seed perched on the other side… What a find! Although Max almost died several times in the underground rapids, soaked trousers and murky water weren’t enough to keep Max from swimming away with his prize!

But just when he enters another interesting room a gigantic, enraged zombie bear leapt from the coffin to terrify Max. Sims were not meant to endure rampaging zombie bears. This experience will leave an emotional scar on poor Max… He will never forget the horrors encountered around every twist and turn… 


It’s safer to go home…

Tabitha fell asleep on the bench… And dreaming about….

But just then a butterfly accidently mistaken her nose for a quick landing spot and woke her up…

Tabitha: Aww… Was that real? *a dream about her and Storm in the truth booth*

Tabitha: Oh man I woke up just before it shows if we were a perfect match…

Tabitha: Mmm I’d better get home before Max gets there… Samantha will get worried if I don’t show up with him…

Max: Hey guys! I’m home!

Caleb: Hey stay out of the pool!

Naomi: Yes! Please…! Eeeuwe…. 

But it’s too late…

Max: Bommetjieeeeeeeeee….!

Daniele: Gross….

Starr: I’m outta here…

Frankie: Can you please get out of the pool and go shower?

Max: Oh man… I thought the pool will clean me off…

Bailyn: It obviously didn’t… You need soap… What happened to you?

Max: Long story… You don’t wanna know!

Frankie: Are you ready to see if Max and Tabitha are a perfect match…?

Tabitha: Hopefully we aren’t a match…

Max: I hope we are… If you just want to give me a chance to explain…

Tabitha: Oh, shut up…

Frankie: Okay let’s see…

*Locking… Locking… Locking…*

Frankie: Nope… Not a match…

Tabitha: Yes! Thank you!

Frankie: Okay are you ready to see if there is any other matches?

Everybody: Yes!







*After everybody is locking in*

Frankie: Let’s see… Are you ready?

Everybody: Yes!

Samantha: I hope at least Dion and I are a match…

Frankie: Okay let’s see…



































































































Frankie: Okay… Where is the perfect matches…





















































































Everybody: Tybalt and Joye…


































































































































































Frankie: Lily and Tim























































































































































































Everybody: The Hood and Jennifer…
























































































Frankie: Are there more…?






















































































Frankie: Nope… Looks like that were the only ones… Guys and girls you didn’t have any new ones this round… What happened?

Samantha: I really thought Dion and I were a match… But I was wrong...

Bailyn: I got the leftover so the chances that we were a match is almost zero…

Frankie: Okay guys and girls you have to go back to the drawing board… Hopefully you are lucky next time!

Frankie: Good night!











Matches...












Maze:






Will you get back on the track and get more 
Perfect Matches?



Stay tuned until the Next Episode!







1 comment: