Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Episode 11 - Wish upon a Star





Joye: Why? Why did I fall in love with the wrong guy again? Why doesn’t he feel about me the same way I feel about him?

Joye: Why did I choose him in the first place? Why didn’t I choose someone else like Adam? Then I would’ve never fell in love with him… Why can’t I be like my sister Grim?

Joye: She only got her perfect match nearly on the end of the show and she’s happy. And at least Dion won’t leave her for someone or something else!

Joye: Is that a shooting star? Maybe I can make a wish.. But will it come true? No harm in trying…

* She Closes her eyes, cross her fingers and says*

“I wish upon a shooting star, to make me as lucky as my sister are…”


The next moment she finds herself in the hot tub with Dion…

Joye: What the…. *jumps up*

Dion: Where are you going my love?

Joye: I need to go!

Dion: Why? *She just mumbles an excuse and quickly gets out of the tub*

Irma: Hey Grim where’s the fire?

Tabitha: Hey, Grim! Look where you are going…

Joye: Sorry…

Joye: Grim?

Grim slowly turns around when she hears her sister’s voice… She still can’t believe what she saw in the mirror a moment ago…

Grim: So it’s true? You are in my body and I’m in yours…

Joye: I’m so sorry…

Grim: You know what happened?

Joye: Yes I think so..

Grim: You did this to us? How could you?

Joye: I am so sorry… I never thought it could really happen…

Grim: What did you do? How did this happen?

Joye: I wished upon a shooting star…

Grim: You what?

Joye: I wished to be as happy as you. I didn’t think I will turn into you..

Grim: What? How could this happen? Why?

Joye: You are so happy with Dion and Tybalt just broke up with me and my heart is broken and I just wanted love too like you do… But I never thought this will happen…

Grim: But it did! How are you going to undo this? I want my body back!

Joye: I have no idea… Maybe we can ask Samantha… She’s a witch and maybe she will know…

Grim: I don’t know how you are going to do it, but I want my body back like yesterday already!! *storming out of the room*

Joye: Grim will never forgive me for this if we can’t change back… I just hope Samantha can help us… Oh let me get out of this wet clothes and go and talk to Samantha…. I hope she’s not in bed yet…

Joye: Eeew… I have to talk to Grim about this clothes that she’s wearing… And this hair is sticking in my eyes…! Not cool! Oh what have I done? Okay let me try and fix this!

Luckily she still found Samantha awake at the pool table…

Joye: Can we talk?

Samantha: Yeah sure… It sounds serious?

Joye: It is… Can we go up to the honeymoon suite?

Samantha: Sure…

Joye, after she told Samantha everything: So will you be able to help us?

Samantha: Mmm… I’ve never heard of this before… You say you are Joye in Grim’s body?

Joye: Yep… I also never thought this can happen… But it’s true… And both of us want our bodies back…

Samantha: I’ll have to think of it… Maybe my mom will know…

Joye: Will you call her and ask her?

Samantha: Sure…

Joye: Can we keep this a secret? I don’t want the others to know… They will just make fun of us…

Samantha: Sure… Go to bed and tomorrow I will talk to my mom…

Joye: Oh thank you… Grim and I will appreciate it…

Samantha: Hehe… It’s actually funny to think that you are Joye… But this body actually suits your name… Not your personality though.. Hehe..

Joye: Hehe… I know in the beginning people got confused about who is who…


The next morning:

Lorena: Hi guys and girls, I have some bad news… Frankie got sick last night and the producers had to take him to hospital…

Everyone: Is he okay?

Lorena: Yep he will survive… But he won’t be able to finish the show…

Everyone: Oh no…. Are you going to finish it?

Lorena: Yes I will, but also meet Benjamin Price… He will be the Co-host until the end..

Everyone: Hi Benjamin….

Benjamin: Hey guys and girls…

Lorena: Okay please let him feel at home… We will do the next challenge in a day or two…

Grim: So did you talk to Samantha? And can she help us?

Benjamin: Hey! Long time no see…

Grim: What? Do you we know you?

Benjamin: Don’t tell me you don’t remember me? High School…. 2010…  Grade 11…

Joye: Benjamin Price, Of course…. Is it really you?

Grim: Yeah, I wanted to say you look familiar…

Benjamin: Yep it’s me… Didn’t I have a crush on one of you?

Grim and Joye says together: Yes on me! *Grim just blushes and Joye tries to save her mishap..

Joye: I meant you had a crush on Joye.. I have the stupid flu today sorry.. But anyway then you and your parents moved out of town and we didn’t get time to get to know you better…

Benjamin: Yes I remember…

Joye: Hehe… I also had a crush on you but you only had eyes for my sister… hehe..

Benjamin: Yep that’s true… I was heart broken when we had to leave town… My father’s work took us all over the world…

Benjamin: So did you get your perfect matches already?

Grim: Yep, I got mine in the first week and Grim got hers this week…

Benjamin: Aww cool! So who is it?

Grim: Tybalt is my ‘perfect match’ and Dion is Grim’s…

Benjamin: So where are the two?

Joye: Somewhere… Busy with stuff…

Benjamin: Okay I will talk to you ladies again… Thanks for the chat…

Joye: Sure… It was nice of you to come and greet us…

Benjamin: It was nice to see you again too…

Grim: Can you believe that? An old crush hosting the show where we suppose to get our ‘perfect matches’…

Joye: Yep who would ever imagine that we will meet him again… Here from all places…

Grim: Yep, that’s crazy… So did you talk to Samantha and can she help us?

Joye: I did but she doesn’t know how… But she promised to call her mom… Maybe she can help us…

Grim: I hope so… I want my body back! And I want to talk to Dion… He is probably wondering why I’m ignoring him all morning… You need to go and talk to him… If I loose him because of this… I will never forgive you!

Joye: I’m sorry… Let me go and talk to Samantha again…

Grim: While you’re doing that let me go and get to know our co-host better… hehe..

Joye: You are in my body for less than a day and you are playing match maker all ready?

Grim: Haha no harm in a little fun.. And anyway I can see you like him, hehe..

Joye: No I don’t!

Grim: Haha, you even got confused for a second and ate bubbles in the air, haha, so  whatever!

Daniela: "I'm definitely not a person who is in a bad mood, but now I'm really mad of two facts. First, it looks like me and Max will most likely be the perfect match, I'm pretty sure that he wants to use me for his evil plans, and that creeps the plum outta me! Second, Jennifer turned into a big plum since we got in here, especially after her date with The Hood. How dares she to attack Naomi like that. I even wonder why I am still her best friend. God plum, I have to talk with both Naomi and Jennifer, and here is a spoiler alert, I'm definitely going to help Naomi because I finally realised that Jennifer is such an egoistic plum!"

Joye: So did you get a chance to talk to your mother?

Samantha: Actually she just phone me before you came in…

Joye: So…?

Samantha: There is a way to undo the spell… But I don’t understand it…

Joye: Tell me… Maybe I will…

Samantha: She said an act of true love will break the spell…

Joye: What does that mean? Must I kiss someone who loves me?

Samantha: I don’t know… That’s all I got from my mom… You’ll have to figure it out…

Joye: Aww man… What can that mean…? Are you sure you can’t help us?

Samantha: If I could, you would have been in your own body already…

Tybalt: "Well, the game has been played, we won, and now it's almost time for me to go back to me own age. :) "

*Tybalt sighs out in relief*

Tybalt: "Finally I get to return to my old friends, my job and all. I've missed them so much. I'm not sure if they've missed me though. I mean, what was a few weeks to me, can just be 2 secs in my own age, hahahah. So, if everything goes right, it should be fine, they might not even notice my absence."

*Tybalt checks his skin*

Tybalt: "Although... yup, got tanned here. Whatever. There's another thing which keeps me bothering though..."

*Tybalt sighs out in worry*

Tybalt: "I feel very, very, very bad for Joye... I've heard someone say something about Joye. She was seen sobbing in the garden. And I feel really bad about it. If I had the option, I would stay with her as well but it's just... that time paradox effect. I can't try to mess with time though, the results would get incredibly bothersome... But still..."

*Tybalt sighs again*

Tybalt: "... I should leave her a note... I might've left, but it can't hurt leaving behind a mark of my presence. Yes, that's what I should do."

Samantha: So are you really this stuck up careless dude?

Adam: Huh?

Samantha: You keep on avoiding challenges… Sleep on the couch at the pool… If you want to keep up with me then you will have to be more adventurous…

Adam: Oh that… I did that on purpose…

Samantha: What?

Adam: I didn’t want to win a date with the other girls…

Samantha: Why?

Adam: I only got eyes for you… And in the beginning I told you … But you didn’t take me seriously… So I gave up… I don’t want any other girl but you…

Samantha: Genuine?

Adam: Cross my heart, I love you, and only you…

Samantha: Ah sweet.. Why didn’t I see it sooner… Sorry Adam…

Adam: Don’t worry my beautiful… We are together at last! And that’s all that counts..

Max: "WOOHOO! I DID IT NOW I CAN GO AND TAKE OVER THE WOOOOOOOORLD!!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Max: What the…


Max: Who did that to me?

Starr: The man on the moon… Hahahaha

The Hood: So I guess the show is over after this…

Naomi: I guess so…

The Hood: What are you making?

Naomi: I call it Naomi special… You want some?

The Hood: Sure…

Naomi: Enjoy!


Tabitha: So I was right? I am your match?

Storm: Yeah Yeah… But we can be wrong too… Maybe it’s other 2 couples that’s been switched…

Tabitha: You will see I’m right…

Storm: Hehe… Just joking… I’ve known it for along time now… It’s you that didn’t see the signs…

Tabitha: Really?

Storm: Why do you think I helped you when your dragon got lost?

Dion: I can’t believe our time here is almost over…

Joye: Yep and everybody got their matches… Or so we believe…

Dion: Yep it took me a long time before I realize you are my perfect match…

Joye: *choking on her tea*

Dion: Are you okay?

Joye: Yeah sure…

Dion: So do you think everybody are happy with their matches?

Joye: *putting a big smile on her face* Everybody except my sister and Jennifer…

Dion: Oh I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to be rude…

Joye: I know… It’s fine… She will over come her feelings for Tybalt in no time…

Dion: Hey! I have an idea… We can talk to the new host… What’s his name? Benjamin? Maybe he can comfort her and let her forget about Tybalt…

Joye:  *choking again, but before Dion can ask her what’s wrong she jumps up and runs to her room*

Irma: So are you ready for the last challenge?

Starr: Ready as can be… Hehe… Why?

Irma: I heard we will need all our strength to pull this one off… We’re going to build something…

Starr: Really?

Irma: Yep… But I’m glad I have you in my team…  You are so strong… And maybe you can use your genie powers…

Starr: Haha… Let’s see if we can do that…

Jennifer: Daniela….?

Daniela: What do you want?

Jennifer: I heard that you are cross with me…

Daniela: What did you expect? How could you be so rude with Naomi… You knew they were an item since they won the date together…

Jennifer: I know I behaved badly the past few weeks… But I was totally in love with The Hood and I thought he felt the same way I did…Guess I was wrong.. But now I know it wasn’t meant to be…

Daniela: Really? You except that?

Jennifer: I do… And I will go and apologize to Naomi…

Daniela: You really will do that?

Jennifer: Sure… You can come with me if you want… Am I forgiven now?

Daniela: *Giving her a hug* Sure and don’t worry I also didn’t get my ‘perfect match’ here… There is a snowball’s hope in hell that I will stay with Max…

Jennifer: Aww… He isn’t so bad…

Daniela: You reckon…? Haha…


Bailyn: So do you think we can give us a chance?

Oliver: Us? Me and you?

Bailyn: Yeah… Why? Don’t you feel there can be something between us?

Oliver: Hehe… Just pulling your leg… Of course we can give us a chance… 
How’s your dad? Will he accept me?

Bailyn: Mmm… He is very strict where it comes to his daughter… We’ll have to see… 

Tybalt: Joye…? Can we talk?

Grim: What do you want?

Tybalt: Joye… I want…

Grim: You leave my sister alone, okay?

Tybalt: Sister? What did she have to do with us?

Grim: I mean me… Not my sister… We don’t have anything to say to each other… *then she wants to stand up and leave, but Tybalt holds her back*

Tybalt: Please listen to me…

Tybalt: I’m sorry that I have to leave you this way… It wasn’t my intention to hurt you…

Grim: What I can’t understand is what are you doing here if it wasn’t your intention to get a perfect match here…? Just have a good time with my… I mean me…

Tybalt: I’m sorry… But you did understand when we talked about it the other day… It was even your choice to break up…

Grim: What the hell was I suppose to say? Just leave me alone! *and before he can hold her back again she runs out of the room*

Benjamin: So what happened with you girls when I left?

Grim: Aww… You know… Finished school… Went to Uni…. And you?

Benjamin: Aww… Also… Try to keep up with school work when we’re not moving from city to city…

Grim: Are you still playing the guitar and sing? I remember you did well in the school concert that year…

Benjamin: I actually do… I’m a singer and have a few records on my name…

Grim: Awesome… You must show me…

Benjamin: Hehe… I will if there’s time…

Joye: Mmm…

Benjamin: Grim?

*But Joye doesn’t realize he is talking to her*

Benjamin: Grim! *He’s almost shouting to get her attention*

Joye: Oh, sorry… I didn’t see you…

Benjamin: So I have realized…

Joye: Sorry again…

Benjamin: It’s okay… Did you get the book you want…

Joye: Yeah, it’s there…

Benjamin: Sorry I disturbed you… Go get it… I can wait…

Joye: Is there something you want to talk to me about?

Benjamin: Yeah… But I don’t know how to say it…

Joye: Is it something I can help you with?

Benjamin: Is the stories true that Tybalt broke up with your sister?

Joye: Yeah…. Why?

Benjamin: Do you think it’s too soon to ask her on a date?

Joye: What? I mean… You still got feelings for her after all the years?

Benjamin: I do… She is special you know…

Joye: Really…? I mean… Yeah sure…

Benjamin: So do you think I can ask her?

Joye: Sure… I think it will be fine…

Caleb: So is everything okay with you and The Hood?

Naomi: Yep and can you believe that Jennifer apologized to me…

Caleb: Really?

Naomi: Yep… That’s amazing… Did The Hood talk to you about us?

Caleb: Why?

Naomi: He was worried that you will not approve our relationship…

Caleb: Why? I’m happy for him that he got the girl he wants…

Naomi: He was afraid that you want a relationship with me… Do you?

Caleb: You are amazing and I accept it that you are in a relationship with my friend…

Naomi: *blushing* Aww… Thanks… Maybe if I went on a date with you first…

Caleb: Don’t apologize…. I’m happy if my friend and my new friend are happy…

Naomi: Aww thank you… I’m so glad you understand…

Caleb: Sure…

Lily: Did I tell you I had a call from home today…?

Tim: Let me guess… My future parents in law can’t wait to meet their new son in law…

Lily: Hehe… How did you know…?



The next morning…


Lorena: Come on in guys and girls…

Starr: OMG… You were serious when you told me we’re going to do some building stuff here… How the hell do they expect us to get all that stuff up there…

Lorena: Don’t worry it’s easier than it looks… Everything is there to make it easy for you… Look at the map here… That’s how we want it and the rollercoaster car will work at the end so we can have some fun before we go home tonight…

Lorena: As you can see there’s six parts… Each couple will do a part and all the spare people will help… So are you ready?

Everyone: Yep! Let’s do it!

Starr: This is heavy stuff…. We need to get it behind us…

Irma: Maybe if we take the car off the track it will be less heavy…

Starr: Can I use my genie powers…?

Lorena: No…Sorry…  But we are here to help you…

Benjamin: Okay where can I help?

Max: Mmm… Let start with the corner tracks…

Daniela: I hope it’s not too heavy…

Dion: Just let us know where we can help…

Samantha: They should have put Oliver here… He could fly up there to put the tracks on  there…

Adam: Don’t you have powers to lift it up…?

Tybalt: I don’t think you can use your powers… Sorry…

Grim: You guys have to decide how we’re going to get the stuff up there… Time is ticking…

Adam: Now you just sound like your sister Grim…

Samantha: Haha… Sometimes we do stuff the same way as our sisters do…

Naomi: Hey! We got the heaviest stuff here with no help…

Caleb: We’ll have to wait for them to help us… But we can get the other tracks here so long…

Naomi: Aww… That’s a plan…

Tabitha: Okay guys… How are we going to do this?

Storm: Maybe let’s first get all the tracks here that we need and push the pillars in their right places…

The Hood: Just tell us what to do then we will do it…

Jennifer: Aww we should’ve also put on our track suits.. My clothes are going to be ruined after this…

The Hood: I think you will be fine… Storm and I will do the heavy stuff…

Bailyn: Let’s start getting the tracks up there…

Oliver: Don’t you think we first have to get the pillars in the right places….?

Lily: Just say where we can help… Tim?

Tim: Yeah right… Where will we start?

A half an hour later….

Another hour…

Another hour…



And after about four five hours they are finally finished…


Lorena: Good job, Guys and girls… Let’s see if the track are valid?

Everybody: Oh no… Somewhere we put the tracks the wrong way around…

After another hour they finally got it right… Woot! Woot!

Lorena: Let’s try it out!

Lorena: Awesome!



Lorena: Again Good work!

Benjamin: Can we do it again?

Lorena: Hehe… You can but count me out…

Benjamin: So who wants a ride with me?

Grim: I will!

Benjamin: Okay let’s go…

Grim: Awesome!

Benjamin: Wheee!!! This is much more fun with a pretty girl like you! Hehe..

Grim: Haha thanks!

And Jennifer also couldn’t wait to try it out… She didn’t even wait for someone to join her…

Daniela: Hey! Wait for me… *But Max couldn’t wait either*

Everyone had a ball on the Roller Coaster they built until sundown when they had to go and get ready for the grand finale…



Later that night…

Lorena: Okay ladies and gentlemen tonight we’re going to skip the truth booth…

Everybody: Why? Does it mean we got all ten matches right this time?

Lorena: Maybe… Maybe not… Let see…

Lorena: Okay… Will somebody put off the lights please?

Lorena: Wow! There’s the first beam… Tybalt and Joye…

Everybody: Woot! Woot!

Everybody: Lily and Tim

The Hood and Jennifer

Lorena: Dion and Grim…. Is there more?

Lorena: Couple number 5…

Everybody: Number six…

Number seven…

Lorena: Number eight… Will you get it right this time…?

Everybody: Yes! Number Nine!

Everybody: And number ten! Woot! Woot! We did it!!!!!!!!!! 

Lorena: Congratulations guys and girls! You really did it! You win yourself one million simeleons! Woot! Woot!

Max: Didn’t Frankie promise us more money if we get it right before the ten weeks?

Lorena: Oh yes! I forgot about it… Everyone will get an additional one thousand simeleons…

Everybody: Awesome! 

Lorena: And now we can party!

Benjamin: Will we open the dance floor?

Lorena: Sure…

Lorena: So what are you waiting for? Come and join us!

Starr: Shall we?

Irma: Sure…

Adam: You wanna dance with me?

Samantha: I thought you will never ask…hehe..

Max: Let’s go and clean the dance floor!

Daniele: Whatever that means… Awesome!

The Hood: Will you excuse me… I need to dance with Naomi…

Jennifer: Sure…

Tybalt: Please excuse me…? I need to make a call…

Grim: Enjoy, take your time please…

Benjamin: Why are you sitting here all alone? Where is Tybalt?

Grim: I sent him to his grave, hehe…

Benjamin: Haha I heard the story.. So shall we? *holding his hand out for a dance*

Grim: Sure…

Benjamin: So will you go on a date with me…? Will you give the two of us a chance?

Grim: *Thinking of what her sister wants… A new chance of happiness with this guy? Is this the act of love that they need to get their bodies back, maybe, maybe not..?*

Benjamin: Mmm… Just say if you don’t feel the same way… I will understand and I won’t pressurize you to do anything you don’t want…

Grim: Aww… It’s not what you think…

Benjamin: Aww it’s okay… If you don’t feel…

Grim: No! I mean yes! Joye does feel the same way! And will go on a date with you!

Benjamin: Hehe, do you always talk about yourself as the 3rd person?

Grim: Hehe, no, sorry it happens when I’m nervous..

Benjamin: Wow, I never had that effect on any girl..

Grim: I’m not just any girl.. Hehe..

Benjamin: Yes that’s true.. You are my dream girl.. May I kiss you?

Grim thinks for a second and realizes this might be the moment they are waiting for to break the spell…

She closes her eyes, whispers softly “Yes” and thinks *Please, oh please, break the spell, for the love of my sister..* Then his lips touches hers, just for a second before she feels nothing anymore..

Benjamin: Wow! Did you feel that?

Joye: Yes, I did! And I’m back! Yes!

Benjamin: Haha, what just happened and what do you mean you are back? 

Joye: Haha, I’m so happy! Sorry Benjamin. I promise I will tell you the story another day but now I would like to catch up and hear what you just felt when you kissed me..

Benjamin: Wow, you are my mysterious girl of my dreams!

Joye: So tell me what did you feel?

Benjamin: Electric sparks flying everywhere…

Joye: Really?

Benjamin: Really, really! And you?

Joye: Yes I felt it too..

Benjamin: Have someone ever told you that you are so beautiful?

Joye: Thank you.. So will we keep on dancing?

Benjamin: Definitely…

Daniela: So when are you going to take over the world?

Max: Hehe… Soon… You wanna come with?

Daniela: Haha… Not in a million years… 

Max: Aww man it would’ve been great if you would…

Daniela: Thank you, but no thank you… But thanks for the invitation… You are not so bad after all..

Max: I can quickly change your mind again if you want me too?

Daniela: Haha, you are funny Max!

Starr: So do you want to go on a date with me?

Irma: We can make a plan…

Starr: Awesome!

Lily: Oh I can’t wait to get back home…

Tim: Yep I can imagine… Do you think your parents will let us get married next week?

Lily: What? So soon?

Tim: Yes! Why not? I don’t want to wait a day longer if necessary…

Lily: Hehe…

The Hood: So when are we going on another date?

Naomi: Everyday for the rest of our life sounds good to you?

The Hood: Awesome!

Adam: So will you go on a date with me?

Samantha: Only if we can go on a cruise around the world… hehe..

Adam: Deal! hehe

Samantha: And will you take me to Venus? 

Adam: Just what you wish my Angel…

Bailyn: So that is official now… We are a perfect match…

Oliver: That’s what I’ve told you from the start…

Bailyn: Yeah yeah… I believe you…

Storm: So can I kidnap you to a very exotic place…

Tabitha: Hehe… Sure… Can I take my dragon with?

Storm: Oh well… I can see I’ll have to share you with your dragon…

Tabitha: Obviously, but it has its perks, like fire… hehe..

Storm: You light a fire in my heart..

Tabitha: Haha, that’s corny and sweet at the same time…

Storm: I’m one of a kind..

Tabitha: Yes you are…

Storm: And I’m yours..

Tabitha: Ditto..hehe..


Dion: I’m glad you’re finally back…

Grim: What?

Dion: I’ve sensed you were avoiding me these days… Did you work out your problems?

Grim: Yes I did… 

Dion: I’m glad… Then I can finally talk to your parents….

Grim: Huh?

Dion: Yep I have to ask them to marry their daughter… 

Grim: Really? You proposing to me?

Dion: Hehe… Obvious…

Grim: Awesome… I mean okay… Yes..

And they danced the night away….

Until the sun came up…

And everybody was happy… They found true love…

Mmmm… maybe not everyone… But oh well… Shit happens and at least they made good friends and won lots of money!! hehe..





And that is the end of this season… 

Hope you all had a great time like we did…



2 comments: